• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supernatural upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Real Life episode is a 4th-Wall Break Gag. Supernatural has alternate timelines, but they are the product of Time Travel, and thus don't scale to the original creation of the universe.

Anyone here watched finale of this S12,this last one?

Because there actually are alternate timelines / universes where Sam & Dean don't exist as it was shown in last episode,and Lucifer's son only opened portal to go into that place

I haven't watched Supernatural in ages, but if there are alternate universes, I think Matt should take a look at this, he seems to know much more than I do.

Even if this is multiuniverse,i dont think that make God multiverselevel becuse i pertty sure it been stated that Chuck didnt create the universe(s?) in second,the creation take time and he did it with the help of others archangels i think

I watched the last episode of Season 12.

The problem is that there is a God and an Amara in every parallel universe, so it doesn't scale. I heard that the two universes were on a collision course or something but I didn't find evidence of that.

However, Lucifer's son' birth was capable of tearing through the fabric of space-time creating a rift between both universes. Because of this I added Spatial Manipulation to Archangels and Primordials.

There is also a difference between timelines and parallel universes: Timelines are alterations of the same universe created by time travel. Parallel universes are completely separate.

well imma finish the series then i'll be back. Last i checked angels, and other angelic beings are uneffected by time alterations.

Lol you know I keep hearing rumors that Stephen Amell (Green Arrow) wants Supernatural to crossover with Arrow since he, Jared Padalecki (Sam) and Jensen Ackles (Dean) are friends. I know it might sound ridiculous but I can't be the only one wanting to see Constantine team up with the Winchesters.

Within this same episode Sam said that it's questionable there is a God in that Universe, this implies there's one per Universe (Macrocosm as i will call it, yes that's DBZ, but i don't care) - However, this is Sam talking, not god, so it's pretty dismissable.

Regardless, it's unknown if he occupies each, but here's a quote from the Second to Last episode directly by God - "The Archangels are the stuff of primordial creation, they'll take to much time to rebuild". "How much time". "Time we don't have".

It's also stated that the Darkness destroyed many worlds in the distant past.

This concludes that the Supernatural Universe wasn't built in a day, and God is likely Universe Level, rather than + or multiversal.

Quangotjokes said:
well imma finish the series then i'll be back. Last i checked angels, and other angelic beings are uneffected by time alterations.
This was proved in Season 6 Episode 17, however, Alternate Time Line =/= Time alterations, this has also been disproved because there's at least 2 alternate universe Lucifers and 2 Michaels.

Matthew Schroeder said:
That's part of the Fairy World.
To add onto your point, there is stated to be a Fairy Devil, which potentially means there's a Fairy God.

So what, if anything, needs to be changed?

I'm just gonna count the different realms/worlds/dimensions in Supernatural:

-The Fairy World

-Oz

-Hell

-Purgatory

-Heaven

-4th wall break Supernatural is a T.V Show

-Place that Gabriel created and sent Sam and Dean to

-Safest place in all creation created by God (a bar)

-Alternate World where Sam and Dean were never born (the a rip in Space-Time was needed to get there)

There might be more not sure.

I also wonder why this thread was revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back