• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supernatural Troll Experts - Gabriel (Supernatural) vs Yuyuko (Touhou)

Because a certain someone, I won't say who (you know who you are) has been getting me hooked into Supernatural recently, I thought I'd try this one out for fun...

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Gabriel_(Supernatural)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yuyuko_Saigyouji

Round 1

Both in-character

Location - 400 meters apart in Aokigahara

Speed Equalized

Victory by any means

No prep time

Round 2

Bloodlusted

Speed Equalized

Same location but at 5 meters

Victory by any means

1 week of prep

Bonus fun round

Both switch places for a day, can Yuyuko drive Sam and Dean mad first or can Gab to Youmu?

I wonder who did got you into it? It's such a wonder who.

In any case it depends on prep really. Would Yuyuko getting help from Yukari be viable? Either way I'm leaning on Gabriel on Round 2. Round 1... is tricky. If Gabriel can shrug off death manipulation he would be fine and would easily take with time travel, but then there's the issue with him being said to be vulnerable to death's scythe. So that actually puts things on Yuyuko's favor. Even if Gabriel has a lot of diverse haxx overall Yuyuko can keep up with an insta death to turn the tides. Although... in the end I lean on Gabriel still.

And not even Yuyuka can stand a chance against Sam and Dean's PIS... Wait drive mad? Nevermind. She eats everything and forms a relationship with one of them after one of them turns to a ghost because every season someone has to die. Gabriel.... puts a miniskirt on her or makes her relive every single fanmade thing out there just cuz meta.

I'd have to go with Yuyuko, death without struggle and permission (Immunity to Death Immunity) makes her Pretty OP OP so I'd have to go with her on both Rounds.

Yuyuko has the ability to outright kill anyone from around 3-A down. Even if it doesn't work on Gabriel, he doesn't really have a way to put her down (unless I'm missing something, I don't watch Supernatural), since the only way for him to kill Yuyuko for good is to destroy the seal on the Saigyou Ayakashi. Yuyuko has the higher AP, but with speed equalized and given the immortality of both combatants, I don't think there's a clear winner here on either rounds.

For these reasons, I vote inconclusive.

Where is the seal? I need more context about that before voting. Her death manipulation isn't a big deal because that's a common power in Supernatural....I doubt it would work on Gabriel

Wait....she's a soul so he can just smite it or something. Hell he definitely wins (although I still need more info on that seal)

Back