• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman from Superman vs The Elite VS Fierce Deity Link from Majora's Mask

Both are High 4-C and Speed Equalized

Fight takes place in Termina.

Who wins and why?

IMG 0785
IMG 0787
Superma[[1]]: 0

Link[[2]]: 3 (Rtamez11, Theglassman12, Eficiente)

Superman is very vunerable to magic, and fierce deity mask has all the powers of the othes mask so he has the speed and stregnth

Superman, easily. Star level Link is wank. Even if it weren't, nothing stops Superman from just melting Link's brain from miles away.

Votes that don't provide real arguments as to why shouldn't count. Superman our ranges Link very easily even if you do basically turn him into a different character by "equalizing speed"

Doesn't Link haxstomp?

Also, I agree with Warrior about Star level Link being wank, but dude, come on.

Also, would someone like to make a Content Revision for Star level Zelda if they think it is wank? I'm actually curious if it is or not.

1) Fierce Deity doesnt have all the powers of the 24 masks at the same time.

2) Fierce Deity shoots lazer beamz.

3) Fierce Deity cannot fly.

4) Superman's lasers can actually damage Fierce deity, also, no resistance to Ice breath.

5) Speed is now equalized.

6) Nothing stops superman from BFRing.

Oh.Ok.

Link wins via having a highter range and superman having a magic weakness

Btw,where is superman range anyway?

I don't mind people claiming that Link's profile has tad bit of misinformation (The word "wank" and "wanked" being used in this conext is honestly ******** IMO) but you have to give reasons instead of just.....Well nothing. I'm not even a fan of Link, just stating a fact.

He has mind control. And Magic is the best way to absolutely rape Superman's durability. Lonk has loads of it.

Although, guess this is more of a decisive victory than a Haxstomp.

And, @Everyone Link cannot change masks because he'd become tier 6 if he did. Link must stay as Fierce Deity.

Well, literally the only thing on Link's profile that grants him any kind of advantage is Magic. Superman can fly and fry his brain with microscopic heat vision.

@DMUA

It only works on the undead.

A- Not even sure Superman has his weakness to magic in this incarnation.

B- Even then, Superman has never been potrayed that vulnerable, especially considering the dura and ap advantage.

Fierce Deity Link for the love of him cant use 99% of his arsenal. Its like a haxless overpowered slashing machine.

I was using the composite profile for Link to make my vote, didn't even realise the site had pages for the specific versions. Meh.

Ahem. If this were composite Link I'd close the thread because of the epic stomp it would be.

Link is still an incredibly skilled fighter; and yeah, while Superman is susceptible to magic; people do tend to exaggerate upon that weakness. However, iirc, Fierce Deity Link's helix sword can actually double as a mirror shield to deflect Superman's heat Vision right back at him; Wonder Woman has defeated a bloodlusted Superman using the same tactic before by deflecting it with her Amazonian Bracelets. Also, when did this incarnation of Superman BFR? I don't recall him doing that; at least not without outside help.

Also, when did this incarnation of Superman BFR? I don't recall him doing that; at least not without outside help.
He BFR'd Coldcast in the final battle.

That was done using some portal technology and help from a robot; AKA outside help. Additionally, BFR is not mentioned anywhere in the profile that he has BFR listed as one of his abilities.

I mean, the BFR I was talking about was tossing link into space, something he can do.

Still, the first time Link reflects the heat Vision Superman will change to Freezing Breath, which Link has no answer to in this form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back