• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman vs All Might

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittBetelgeuse

She/Her
Battle of THE american heroes!

This is Prime All Might vs Superman from the Golden Age

Rules as stated by the previous line, This is All Might in his prime (which means he does not have a time limit to OFA) vs Superman from the Golden age (thus, only using his Golden age key stats and abilities, the one whose tier is 8-C)

Victory by KO,Death or Incapacitation, Both giving it all.

Only thing Superman outclasses All-Might in is Speed, and even then thats not by much. I guess All-Might takes this pretty handily.

Going to go with All Might via having a better AP and durability. Both speeds are about the same so yea All might shouldn't have much problems.

Stillnoteven said:
Fan boys, no way All Might touches Superman. Superman outclasses in Speed and AP. Superman takes this with ease
Hey man watch the tone, you could be banned for that just a heads up. Anyway All Might wins due to AP and Durability.

All Might wins due to being objectively physically durable and stronger than this version of Superman.

I honestly think this is a stomp. All Might has to be at least over 644 thousand times stronger than Superman. That tiny speed advantage will give him no ability to do anything worthwhile and All Might could just destroy him with a tap.​

Ryukama said:
I honestly think this is a stomp. All Might has to be at least over 644 thousand times stronger than Superman. That tiny speed advantage will give him no ability to do anything worthwhile and All Might could just destroy him with a tap.​
I made the thread when all might was just barely 8-B, now he has upped stats quite a lot xvx

Sir, we're specifically using his GOLDEN AGE stats. Not the Silver Age one.

It's even noted on the top of the OP...

Shouldn't this be locked? This was main when All Might was only 8-B, now the gap between them is pretty massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back