• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You think enraged Mark can harm Anissa, when the Viltrumites that can fight Nolan push Mark into the ground with a finger? I don't believe any amount of rage is closing that gap for the foreseeable future.
Yeah? Mark's rage makes for one insane leap, going from getting bitched by Thula while she was toying with him to fighting on par with her while she was actually trying and even besting her. Besides, we see during the Viltrumite vs Viltrumite montage in season 2 episode 4 that Nolan and Mark swap opponents at some point in between and then switch back. If you can't believe that Mark's rage allows him to be able to harm them, then I can't really do anything about that
So if we graciously say that Mark is half as strong as Nolan and can therefore harm him, and Superman can no-sell someone who scales beyond Wonder Woman who could slice Doomsday's arm off with her sword who is >>>>>>>>>>>> MoS Superman....Superman mid-diff? :unsure:
Is there an inconsistency that makes this make sense in some world? At least the Invincible scaling can be dismissed as an inconsistency. As far as I'm aware, Superman prior to Justice League had only ever fought the main antagonists while several degrees weakened

Yeah? Mark's rage makes for one insane leap, going from getting bitched by Thula who toying with him to fighting on par with her while she was actually trying. If you can't believe that Mark's rage allows him to be able to harm them, then I can't really do anything about that
Actually being willing to fight doesn't mean he closed some giant gap. Mark was letting Thula destroy him until he actually started fighting back. He was literally pulling his punches. He was always capable of beating her she's literally the most dogwater full-blood 💀

And yes, season 1. Battle Beast still clapped Mark after the rage boost. The only people he beats with rage boost are trash like Angstrom Levy. Gotta remember casual improved Allen is up there too.
Is there an inconsistency that makes this make sense in some world? As far as I'm aware, Superman prior to Justice League has only ever been fought while several degrees weakened
I'm trying to understand where the disconnect is bud. If Nolan is a 1, Immortal/War Woman is a 0.6, and the Viltrumites are a 0.8, Superman claps. You've spent more time arguing against facts where people that are not on par with Nolan can beat the hell out of him, than telling me how Superman loses.

Last edited:
I'm going with Nolan.

His combat prowess is just several cuts above Superman and their AP/DURA start out at least almost dead even. As such, even if Superman can grow more powerful, he has to get to that point and I don't know if he can survive Nolan's assault for that to kick in enough to allow him to dominate Nolan.

What's the vote count?
8-5 with the last guy's vote.

I'm going with Nolan.

His combat prowess is just several cuts above Superman and their AP/DURA start out at least almost dead even. As such, even if Superman can grow more powerful, he has to get to that point and I don't know if he can survive Nolan's assault for that to kick in enough to allow him to dominate Nolan.
He was beaten into a coma by a weaker variation of the JL. BvS shows Superman can soak in solar radiation quickly, to the point where he can go from desiccated to full strength in minutes.

Also, again, Superman no-sold Steppenwolf who should scale decently above his MoS appearance, given WW could cut off Doomsday's arm but not put a dent in Steppenwolf's armor and weapons.

Last edited:
TBH Supes just being able to get stronger because of them going higher in the air (something they'll definitely do btw) and having a scaling chain from his value sells it to me.

Voting Supes for now

Back