• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why does the "Original" Superman have keys for Silver Age and Modern Age when we have a profile for Silver Age Superman aka Pre-Crisis Superman and Modern Superman aka Post-Crisis? Also what comic does the large building level feat come from? Because if we are going by "Original", it was said nothing less than an exploding shell could harm him iirc, meaning that a shell chould harm him. Also when do we say the Original Superman shifts to other versions? Also if we aren't saying the superman is the "Original" shouldn't the page be called "Superman (Golden Age)" like Wonder Woman (Golden Age)?

I could be wrong, and if I am confused I apologise for waisting time.

To answer your question, Original/Golden Age Superman is a completely different character than Silver Age Superman. Golden Age is from Earth 2 which is an alternate universe from Silver Age which was from Earth 1. I agree calling the page "Superman (Golden Age)" might help get rid of some of the confusion and IIRC the building level durability feat comes from #Superman 13.

Ok then, so that should be cleared up in his summery. Also why does he have a silver age and modern age key? Are those re-imagings or up to date versions of the characters? Sorry if you just answered this I am just still a tad confused.

Ah np. He has a Silver Age and Modern Age key because he still exists during those era's he's just on the alternate Earth 2. The profile is basically on Kal-L (Earth 2) from Golden Age to Post Crisis.

While he is the "Original", I agree it is kinda confusing and a note could be put there denoting this is indeed the Superman of Earth 2.

Back