• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman Prime One Million fights a medium haxed 3-C

Superman Prime One Million vs Exdeath

2-A prime used while 3-C Exdeath used (yes I know he has a 2-A version I just want to see how this goes)

speed equalised

Golden Man:6

Tree Man:1

Janitor Man:

Alright, let's get down to this.

Obviously, AP and Dura go to Superman. So just hitting Exdeath is gonna be a GG, and Exdeath boosting himself to Superman's level in time is probably nigh-impossible, so I'm just gonna say that Supes is gonna always hold that advantage here.

Superman resists most of the big stuff, Time Manip, Soul Manip, Death Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation as long as Black Hole resistance too (New 52 has some of those black-hole feats not listed on his profile for some reason), surprisingly he doesn't resist the Absorbtion Exdeath has, though not sure if that's his go-to move.

Exdeath's biggest stuff here is the Void Manipulation, and the Spatial Manipulation/Absorption, Attack reflection may keep him in the game longer too, but I doubt it.

Assuming Exdeath doesn't start with that Void Manipulation of his, or that energy absorbtion, I can see either Superman attempting to fry from a distance, or going in for the punching. However I'll assume Exdeath isn't just gonna stand there and let himself get hit, so an attack reflection might work, even if Exdeath is gonna start with his Sap, Superman is most likely gonna avoid it.

His attack reflection might help him in the game longer, but I doubt it. Assuming Superman is the first to move here, he's either gonna go in for the Heat Vision, or the punching. Whichever happens first, it doesn't matter as Exdeath is more than likely toast. Heat Vision? Reflected, Superman goes in and punches, don't kno if Exdeath can put up another barrier in time. The same goes for if he goes in for a physical attack first. Blocked? Point blank Heat Vision.

Going with the golden boy.

Would Exdeath beable to cast it before Superman either goes in for a punch or heat vision? Forcing him to put up a barrier to counter,then getting struct by an attack he probably can't put up a barrier fast enough to defend against?

What about Superman's portal creation? Would he beable to rip through a hole in space-time and escape before the Void kills him? Or is it, an instant death?

well he'd need to resist a 2-A void firstly, secondly he'd need 2-A range with said portals in order to leave the rift and re-enter the battle

Is such a thing dodgeable? I doubt Superman is gonna let himself get sucked into a portal fighting an opponent he has no idea about.

Superman FRA.

Void Manipulation is Exdeath's best option without his 2-A key, but Superman is so much faster that I actually don't have faith in Exdeath's ability to cast it before Superman hits him, thought based or not. Even in the event he does cast it, Superman is again probably too fast for Exdeath to properly target him before he winds up outside of its range. And even if by some happenstance, Exdeath does manage to both cast it on time and properly target Superman, Superman has resisted portals and wormholes trying to suck him in numerous times in the past, he has resisted existence erasure, and he has actually also survived in a void before. Exdeath's wincon just seems a bit too crazy for me. He has to open with Void Manipulation, cast it faster than Superman moves, hit a target moving much faster than any target he's ever aimed at, Superman has to fail to pull against the portal, and then he has to fail to rip his way back. Superman's wincon is hit first, which he has a dozen different ways of doing.

Woops. My bad. I guess I'd forgetten in reading all the replies.

Still going with Superman though. Exdeath's wincon is still reliant upon opening with one specific move, Superman failing to escape before the portal fully opens, Superman failing to pull against the portal, and then Superman failing to find his way back. Superman has resistencies to each of those things. It's possible that his resistences are not enough to thwart Exdeath on every single one of them, but he only needs one success out of the bunch to win. And this is all again reliant upon Exdeath opening with that one move. Otherwise, practically any other opening leads to death.

Said specific move he opens with in character, also if Superman has resistance to BFR he could just not get affected by it but since he doesn't he will

Vote for Exdeath. He always start with the 2-A Void BFR. Also every battle before he gets the Void starts with a death spell including the final battle when the plot saves the protagonists

Superman has death manipulation resistence. I know it shouldn't really matter much because we're talking about an Exdeath with the Void, but it's still probably worth mentioning since it's been brought up. Supes has a handful of one-shots, speed equivalent to casting, resistence against portals, resistence against voids, and resistence against death manipulation.

Back