• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed equalized. Post-Resurrection Superman is being used.

Fight takes place in Metropolis.

Superman - 0

Kratos - 2

Inconclusive - 0

Giving this to Kratos. He should have more experience, his weapons would be rather formidable for Superman, and I'd say he's strong and tough enough to be able to go toe-to-toe with him. Kratos also has his Amulet of Kvasir, allowing him to slow down time when he dodges Superman's attacks and wails on him. Superman has his heat vision and flight, but I feel that Kratos has enough advantages to win this.

He actually can

It's called one shotting the dude as he's only a dozen Pettatons to Supes 183

Supes' is over 15x times as powerful according to Schnee, and based on his profile Kratos doesn't really have anything to overcome that. Even with a short time slowing effect, he'll eventually mess up and get hit.

I was actually gonna give my vote to Kratos with that attack reflector he has, but then I remembered in Man of Steel that Kryptonians just shrug off general blunt force damage from equally powerful enemies like they're bloody cockroach/energizer bunny hybrids (which bodes even less well for Kratos and his relative wimpiness), and Kratos' attack reflection doesn't look precise enough to do something like a neck snap (and Kratos is unlikely to repeat that in grappling against Class Z Lifting Strength).

Gonna vote for Supes.

Well, it's not completly overwhelming, pretty sure a small child can still stab the beefiest and toughest dude alive. Don't think think it's gonna get very far into Supes' skin though.

Kratos also has passive mind hax with range 15 meter which reduce overall status of superman such as speed, durability, and strength. Kratos also has hax which absorb the damage give by superman,

Kratos FRA

Mr. Redic said:
Well, it's not completly overwhelming, pretty sure a small child can still stab the beefiest and toughest dude alive. Don't think think it's gonna get very far into Supes' skin though.
Stab with a knife? That's 9C. Even with the neediest dude alive, he's still 9C at peak. Not a good example

>Stab with a knife is 9-C

>Kratos's weapons block attacks from High 6-A opponents

Ummmmmmm.....

Just wanted to point something out.

Either way, Kratos via hax and experience.

With the AP difference the point is moot.

There is literally no way for Kratos to ignore Durability to the extent needed instantly in character before Superman one shots him i

Schnee One said:
With the AP difference the point is moot.

There is literally no way for Kratos to ignore Durability to the extent needed instantly in character before Superman one shots him i
I vote for Superman based on this

We are not saying that Kratos doesn't use his hax, the problem is that he's not going to instantly use exactly what he needs to avoid a one-shot

Because Superman one-shots with a slap, that's why Kratos would need to use his hax instantly

So, Superman

Back