• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman and Wally Rebirth

In Rebirth Post-Crisis Superman is now the current Superman and Post-Crisis Wally is back (They're in the Post-Flashpoint timeline). Should new pages be made for them or just have any changes to them be made on their Post-Crisis pages?

I am uncertain, but their powers are nowhere near as high as they used to be.

Yeah, they are the same (iirc), but stopped reading Rebirth months ago; also, the mayor feat of curent Superman that I've saw is punching over 3000 time in about 10 seconds.

@SomebodyData That could be an idea, yes.

I agreed with SD, if there's another new feat just add it to the new key, that should be called Rebirth, right?

Well, calling it "Post-Flashpoint" is more consistent.

Well, I think that it should be self evident what a "Post-Flashpoint Continuity" key for an explicitly Post-Crisis character means.

Back