• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supergirl (CW) Dura upscale

I've already made the calculation and posted it on the Calc thread but I just wanted opinions, does it seem fair? (This has been debated 6 years ago but we never really got closure)
linklinklink

Last edited:
Chandrasekhar's limit is about how much mass an object has to have before electron decay can't cancel out gravitational pull.

Overgirl reaching that doesn't require Tier 4 levels of energy, because she's not the size of a star.

Also the explosion isn't big enough to be an actual supernova and it's triggered because she absorbed to much solar energy from flying close to a normal yellow star. Overall I'm not seeing anything that would imply that CW Supergirl should be High 4-C.

Chandrasekhar's limit is about how much mass an object has to have before electron decay can't cancel out gravitational pull.

Overgirl reaching that doesn't require Tier 4 levels of energy, because she's not the size of a star.

Also the explosion isn't big enough to be an actual supernova and it's triggered because she absorbed to much solar energy from flying close to a normal yellow star. Overall I'm not seeing anything that would imply that CW Supergirl should be High 4-C.
Yeah that's what I figured but since the writers were extremely hellbent on assessing the fact that this explosion was indeed a Supernova, I made the scaling according to that. I could see her being significantly lower tho, more around 6-B since it's clearly stated that she could exterminate 15% of the U.S's total land by melting down, I just don't get why we only settled for Small City Dura in the first place.

First, Wait for the Calculation to be confirmed before opening a CRT.

As @Qawsedf234 said, overgirl's explosion is not Tier 4. And it has already been said how destructive the explosion is.

Also this feat has been calculated as Tier 6 twice before.
I just don't get why we only settled for Small City Dura in the first place.
Because in the beginning, her best feat were at the Small City level. And Supergirl and almost all Arrowverse profiles are outdated. And they're already undergoing an overhaul.

So wait for this overhaul to finish before opening a tier upgrade/downgrade for average tier characters of the Arrowverse. Or post your suggestions in this thread and let's discuss.

First, Wait for the Calculation to be confirmed before opening a CRT.

As @Qawsedf234 said, overgirl's explosion is not Tier 4. And it has already been said how destructive the explosion is.

Also this feat has been calculated as Tier 6 twice before.

Because Supergirl and almost all Arrowverse profiles are outdated. And they're already undergoing an overhaul.

So wait for this overhaul to finish before opening a tier upgrade/downgrade for average tier characters of the Arrowverse. Or post your suggestions in this thread and let's discuss.
Thanks for the precision, I was unaware of the existence of this very much needed thread.

Back