• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This can be done now, so I'm gonna do it!

They start 1.60934 Kilometers apart, both in-character, Standard Equipment only, both are 5-A, and speed is equalized. SBA otherwise.

Super Sonic (Game): 10

Super Sonic (X): Womp Wah

"You may know everything I'm going to do, but that's not going to help you because I know everything you're going to do! Strange, isn't it!?":

Super Sonic Special
Super Sonic Render

Game Super Sonic via everything.

Also, can you guys please stop constantly changing pics for Game Sonic on his profile? Just choose one for each form that looks good, and be done with it.

Shake making a versus thread? The sky must be falling.

Game Super Sonic is decently above 7.2 yottatons due to the feat being casually done by a weakened Dark Gaia that collapsed under its own weight and he fought a stronger Perfect Dark Gaia.

X Super Sonic is 5-A scaling above a 2.64 yottatons feat done by 6 Emeralds.

Game Sonic has the AP advantage and the wisps give him an advantage in hax, plus he has demonstrated more proficient and versatile combat skills than his X counterpart. I'm voting for Game Sonic.

Game Sonic wins this (FRA) however X Sonic isn't completely outclassed; he actually has experience fighting against another super hedgehog while Game Sonic does not.

DMB 1 said:
Game Super Sonic via everything.
Also, can you guys please stop constantly changing pics for Game Sonic on his profile? Just choose one for each form that looks good, and be done with it.
It's not our fault Sonic is the best looking game character ever and that his 2D pics are better than 3D. Why you complaining you big baby?

Sonic is a three foot tall blue hedgehog that's into humans and probably has rabies. He also has no d***.

Weird debates aside, Game Sonic FRA. He's stronger, more durable, more experienced, and more haxed.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Sonic is a three foot tall blue hedgehog that's into humans and probably has rabies. He also has no d***.

Weird debates aside, Game Sonic FRA. He's stronger, more durable, more experienced, and more haxed.
Since when is he into humans?

Back