• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A minute was the required charge for a planet level attack, not the other 4-A feat he just did.

The machine that fought the Tornado in Unleashed required double the charge time of the FEB, so I guess that machine is 4-A and stronger than the FEB.

He never though of the FEB stronger than the Eclipse Cannon, and the emeralds unlock Emerl progaming they don't power him or else he would be 5-A and not have been defeated by Sonic.

He can focus it on one target like Emerl did to Earth, or simply aim it to fire in space and not directely at Earth, he could simply fire it from the ground go the sky, therefore not hitting the Earth, Metal is flying so that makes it easier, the FEB is also faster than it, he was worried because Emerl directely aimed at Earth.

Not really otherwise every robot would have 9-B durability, Metal Overlord is already more durable than the FEB. The point is that it's that it's heavily implied that the FEB wouldn't be enough, Eggman was worried about the strengh of Overlord, not that he could beat him but with coletaral damage.

Cal did agree with this thread, he made that very clear

The real cal howard said:
I'd agree begrudgingly with a possibly. Not even a likely. A possibly. As you can tell, I really don't like scaling people to items that nobody interacts with.
He clearly said agree

The machine that fought Tornado wasn't even one of the strongest weapons and has no feats even close to FEB. So False equivalency right there. And the Emerl statement only further questions the validity of 5-B Emerl. Focusing it on Earth =/= focusing it on one robot. Eclipse Cannon was similar in which Shadow needed to teleport the comet and aim it away from Earth as to not destroy the Earth. FEB has been charging the 4-A attack since the beginning of Sonic Battle.

Another difference is that Metal Sonic has other power sources such as copying DNA of Sonic and the party. Fodder robots don't have that and are just fodder robots. Cal said "Begrudgingly agrees", meaning he doesn't actually agree and is just giving up due to repetition.

I'm not discrediting him. Begrudgingly means reluctantly, he's also admitted even before Matt that it's clear that people are starting to care more about fanservice then they do about accuracy these days. Matt and Ever are some of the Admins who legit do put more effort into making threads accurate and that's why they get attacked more often than other staff members. But it's also why Antvasima and Azathoth usually agree with them more as well.

Emerl using the Final Egg Blaster means nothing regarding his tier. Unless you want to say Gerald and Shadow both lied about his capabilities, then he's 5-B. Emerl was already inside the Death Egg which had the FEB so why would he need to expend his energy on destroying the planet when he can just fire a 4-A weapon at it?

The Tornado comparassion was to show that charge times don't matter,the FEB having a charge time is useless.

Emerl statment comes from Gerald and Shadow before the FEB.

If Eggman could beat it with his technology he would fone what Shadow did, also he could simply fire it aiming for the sky, to go outside of the atmosphere.

Cal did agree, stop trying to change his beliefs

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I'm not discrediting him. Begrudgingly means reluctantly, he's also admitted even before Matt that it's clear that people are starting to care more about fanservice then they do about accuracy these days. Matt and Ever are some of the Admins who legit do put more efItalic textfort into making threads accurate and that's why they get attacked more often than other staff members. But it's also why Antvasima and Azathoth usually agree with them more as well.
Matt and Ever haven't given any arguments, at all

I guarantee that this isn't fan service at all.... I don't care about 4-A as a fan when I have 2-C and 2-A versions of the same character.This is a flaw which almost everyone agrees with in Sonic's profile.TBH This has been going on way to long and should be added soon,also this isn't a massive change like 2-B so it's not like it's a monumental change.

Oh and btw, this would just be the case for the Super forms. Not Dark Gaia, not Metal Overlord, not Mother Wisp. They're all 5-A, no question. Just the Super forms would get the possibly.
Not here to argue, but yes. Cal agrees with "possibly 4-A".

Gemerl was powered by all 7 so I guess. Overlord is still no. I'm not agreeing with that because it implies that yes, there are things that can be made that equal or surpass the Chaos Emeralds, so Eggman making the FEB as a superior superweapon isn't out of the question.

So either you have me for Emerald boosted only or nothing at all.
He also agrees with Gemerl, Overlord is the problem but he is powered by Chaos Energy, so it would count for him in the Emerald boosted part

He might change idea if is asked again due to the recent stuff.

I commented in the past that chaos energy allows the super user to access any tiers anywhere from at least 5-A to 2-C from the best users desire [one of the best user is Sonic], so chaos energy can make them possibly higher than the 4-A FEG if there is that desire.

While the possibly can be def. for Sonic, Shadow, Silver and Blaze since their peak is 2-C, its less for the others since if they lack the desire to be 2-C they might not have for 4-A, so i'm not completely sure the others should have the possibly also since Eggman did not built the 4-A weapon as of Heroes.

@Shadow, not saying it automatically invalidates his Tier, he can be 5-B for other reasons, but simple saying "Destroying the planet" and not mentioning a method doesn't automatically make someone 5-B. That's all I said, he's 5-B scaling from the Gaia Temple Chaos Emerald restoration calc, which was the only one that mattered too much.

Again, he simply said reluctantly agrees, meaning he's simply okay with the conditional compromise. I still think it's most scientifically accurate for no one but the Final Egg Blaster to be 4-A and everyone else being 5-A. I'm in the same boat in being okay with Overlord and Ultimate Emerl and other Super forms that don't have Tier 2 having an At least 5-A, possibly 4-A. Or better yet is At least 5-A, at most 4-A. But for reference, being okay with something =/= agreeing with something.

I don't think the ones with Tier 2 high ends need a 4-A in the middle since it would already be covered. And only pure hearted ones can truly manifest anything higher than 5-A, but it's true about it requiring lots of Willpower to be strong.

I also got a few errands, so I will be a while.

They do have the desire I think, and Tails and Knuckles super forms come from Sonic.

Eggman kinda implies that no weapon that he could built alone could beat him but because of the timeline problems possible is the safest and best choice

Cal said agree, he was very clear.

But if you are okay with it them can we aply the upgrade? This is going to go forever at this rate

There was interviews with the devs. or va's i recall in past or in their wall, if there is one in the future, safe questions could be asked but not to not pester them, if they remember that stuff if they possibly did thought them during the development of the games.

Just to be more sure, my curious questions would be:

Is the Fully Powered Space Colony Ark comparable to the Final Egg Blaster?

or better

Had Eggman in mind the concepts and porpouse of the Final Egg Blaster before Metal Sonic betrayed him and started Heroes.

There isn't proof that Fully powered Space Colony Ark is comparable to FEB and it was pretty much gone by the time FEB was built. And Chronology kind of puts FEB after Metal Sonic, so I think both of those are moot.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
There isn't proof that Fully powered Space Colony Ark is comparable to FEB and it was pretty much gone by the time FEB was built. And Chronology kind of puts FEB after Metal Sonic, so I think both of those are moot.
Actualy the Eclipse Cannon wasn't gone and we never seen It at full power, and chronology doesn't really matter in this point since Overlord was due to data being copied, not pure technology, so those points are valid.

Anyway can the upgrade go through or not everyone?

So would those be the ones that scale to it?

So those are the ones that will get possibly?

I can't acess my computer right now so I can't edit it, if it is okay for the upgrade to go through someone else has to do it

So would those be the ones that scale to it?

So those are the ones that will get possibly?

I can't acess my computer right now so I can't edit it, if it is okay for the upgrade to go through someone else has to do it

Bump, Both Dark and Cal agree and DDM is okay with it, so can the upgrade go through? Someone else has to do the edits since I can't do it on mobile

Like i said i'm not sure about the others sans the ones that tops at Low 2-C/2-C [Tails, Knuckles, Mighty, Ray, Mecha Sonic, U.Gemerl, and Overlord] for them i can agree only with a possibly far higher since we don't know what exact peak of Chaos power they can reach.

4-A would be better as a direct thing togheter with higher since we don't know, but 4-A would be better due to the implication that the FEB couldn't beat them, possible is good because of the incertain nature of them, also Sonic gave Tails and Knuckles their super forms in Heroes

At least Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Blaze and Classic Sonic should be edited

And Cal did agree with all emeralds users and DDM is okay with them being 4-A as well, possible is the best because of the incertain nature, so not being straight up 4-A, just maybe which fits with possible

But Eggman had already built machines that could have fought Super Sonic, the way that he says it's that no invention that he could possible built could beat him, but because of the timeline problems possible is the only choice.

The best would be: at least 5-A, possible far higher, likely 4-A, refering it to the possible far higher

Anyway at least Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Blaze and Classic Sonic should have their profiles edited. I can't do it right now, someone else has to do it and I am pretty sure that their profiles are locked, will they get possible 4-A or just straight up 4-A?

Then we discuss if the rest should have possibly 4-A, possibly far higher with likely 4-A refering to it or just possible far higher, they definaly shouldn't get straight up 4-A.

Anyway what should be the description?

Theuser789 said:
Anyway at least Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Blaze and Classic Sonic should have their profiles edited. I can't do it right now, someone else has to do it and I am pretty sure that their profiles are locked, will they get possible 4-A or just straight up 4-A?
Then we discuss if the rest should have possibly 4-A, possibly far higher with likely 4-A refering to it or just possible far higher, they definaly shouldn't get straight up 4-A.

Anyway what should be the description?
Mini-bump, we need to edit the 2-C characters and decide about the rest, possible far higher, at most 4-A is good enough for them

Okay, we can wait, do it when you can.

So the 2-C characters will get 4-A while the rest will get possibly far higher, at most 4-A or just possibly far higher? Both of those are fine for me

Theuser789 said:

So the 2-C characters will get 4-A while the rest will get possibly far higher, at most 4-A or just possibly far higher? Both of those are fine for me
Mini-bump, I still feel like the rest should have at most 4-A or a 4-A Key togheter with possibly higher

Theuser789 said:

Small-bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back