• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Who dy'all think is next?

I don't know who's more likely but I'm still placing my bets on Dante, Ryu Hayabusa, Doomguy and Crono

If only we could make profiles for them...
They are way too different from the original canon at this point.

Ea there allowed in my experience, I've seen pages be made for YouTube webshows there and such things, and other fandom creations but that's not the topic of this thread

If Steve was real, and sans basically got in, who 'isn't' on the table?

I think, something from the 80s will be next

Although it's pretty much impossible given how long Steve took to get in, I really want the Terraria MC as a DLC fighter for Ultimate

Steve looks like one of those characters that's super fun to play as but super annoying to fight against, I love it. One of my favourite parts about Steve/Alex is keeping their animations in line with the game as opposed to going the story mode route and making them more fluid.

I love this funny little lad.
EjafEkcXsAIRzFE

My opinion of Minecraft Steve is the same I have for Fire Emblem Byleth, but yeah I don't want him to d-tilt me at the ledge, at least my main Lucario might be able to Wall Cling on the blocks to avoid that overpowerd edgeguard!

Back