• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh dear lord. I was expecting either a Dragon Quest character or Banjo, BUT I WASN'T EXPECTING BOTH TO BE ANNOUCNED, IN THE SAME DIRECT NO LESS

I don't even play, but BANJO AND KAZOOIE, YES!!

Smash N64 released in Japan on January 21, 1999. Banjo-Kazooie released on June 29th, 1998.

AFTER 20 YEARS, BANJO AND KAZOOIE ARE HERE!!!

Everyone (Who matters, IMHO) is now here!

Within the span of 2019 we got Joker, and soon to be The Hero and Banjo. Madness.

Smash 4 wish it had DLC as wild as this.

No.

No.

No.

You can't give us two when you milked Joker for so long. Especially when it's DQ and Banjo.

You can't do this Nintendo.

Why are you so good to us?

I really hope this is the last Smash game and the only thing they'll be releasing are DLCs. This is too wild for anything after this to be made.

At least for now.

We still have two slots left in the Fighters Pass.

DaBoiWhoOwnsMods said:
When my boi Crash Bandicoot poppin in?
Give us that and Spyro, and Smash will be more Playstation than Playstation All-Stars.

Banjo and Kazooie made me extremely happy and hyped! Thanks Sakurai, for bringing in my most wanted, nostalgic childhood character!

Thats nice. Also, just a question. Would you want Tails in Smash? I can already see what his moveset would look like.

Shadow would probably be best as a reskin for Sonic, sorta like how Alph is a reskin for Olimar, and the Koopalings are a reskin for Bowser Jr.

Also, the fact that Nintendo had the balls to pull the exact stunt with Banjo-Kazooie that they did with King K. Rool.

You have my respect, Nintendo.

Imaginym said:
I don't even play, but BANJO AND KAZOOIE, YES!!
Smash N64 released in Japan on January 21, 1999. Banjo-Kazooie released on June 29th, 1998.

AFTER 20 YEARS, BANJO AND KAZOOIE ARE HERE!!!

Everyone (Who matters, IMHO) is now here!
I like it DK, Diddy and K.Rool were cheering on Banjo and Kazooie when they showed up ^_^

Okay, theory time.

What DQ and Banjo Spirits does everyone think is going to be released with The Hero and Banjo-Kazooie? And also, what do you guys think the Classic Modes for those two will look like?

Considering the big, big names we're getting, I really wouldn't put any UT character high up in the list of possibilities.

What if they cave and put Goku in for the last one

Wokistan said:
What if they cave and put Goku in for the last one
Would be sick, but I doubt since The Hero's existence is the basically a Dragon Ball character in design.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Considering the big, big names we're getting, I really wouldn't put any UT character high up in the list of possibilities.
IIRC UT is huge in Japan, so I wouldn't scratch off anyone from UT just yet.

Back