• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TriforcePower1 said:
How do you have such beautiful Smash arts?
Pinterest.

Here's my folder of artwork that I found pretty, funny, well drawn - most are from series I like, like Zelda, some are just good artwork I found.

Mido is clearly best OoT girl. She's clearly a tsundere for Link

Some pic were really good, some made me chuckle. Thanks for sharing!

The real cal howard said:
>Looks at Warren's Pintrest
So we both can agree that Malon is best girl in OoT then.
99% of all the Zelda artwork with a female character are of either Zelda or Midna. There's only like one image with Malon in my folder and it doesn't even focus on her, but the entirety of Link's harem in OoT.

Where did you come to that assumption?

TriforcePower1 said:
Mido is clearly best OoT girl. She's clearly a tsundere for Link
Some pic were really good, some made me chuckle. Thanks for sharing!
No problem.

I can't believe that no one came here to talk about the newest patch.

I, as a Ganon main, am so glad that he hasn't gotten nerfed.

Pretty sure Sakurai said something like how Ganon has a very high use score yet a very low win score, so I doubt he'd be nerfed.

G&W got a generic multi-hit buff, Palutena wasn't touched, Dark Pit got buffed which is all fine and dandy

But my precious boi Pichu

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Pretty sure Sakurai said something like how Ganon has a very high use score yet a very low win score, so I doubt he'd be nerfed.
Never heard that, but that's reassuring. Ganon is a very online character and I am afraid that Sakurai would have taken online result as the reasoning for making buffs and nerfs - although 3.1.0 seems like they are looking at competitve Smash, so I guess that is good.

And to be honest, I just want Ganon to get the buffs he needs (Blind-Spots in Smash Attacks, Rockcrocking removal or mitigation)

Then there are some fair buffs I also want (Dark Dive goes a-bit higher, the ability to use Dark Dive after flame choke like every other character in the game who gets to use their Up-B after using their Side-B to recovery better).

Then there are the buff that I dream about, but am fine with not getting, nor am I expecting too (Super Armor on Smash attacks - Ganon has the ToP which gives him invulnerability, so it makes sense)

You thought it was Banjo? Surprise, it was Dragon Quest!

You thought it was Eldrick? Surprise, it was Luminary!

You thought it was Luminary? Surprise, it was everyone! Including Eldrick!

Back