• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Shenron: The Dragon Who Said 'Nah' to 5D Erasure

I think you're confusing what was counted as a Hypertimeline for Dragon Ball Super. The totality of the timeline, as in every universe, the void inbetween and the greater axis separating the two is what makes something Low 1-C. Its why Zeno or anyone who can delete the entire cosmology would be 5D.

Restoring an erased universe is just a 4D feat as that's just a singular temporal axis. To be 5D Shenron would need to bring back something like Truck's erased timeline.
Oh well I thought erasing a universe on a 5th dimensional scale and SS restoring it would be 5D hax but oh well 🤷🏻, thanks for clarifying though and do you agree with both Zeno and Zuno's statements?

Oh well I thought erasing a universe on a 5th dimensional scale and SS restoring it would be 5D hax
Well the universes aren't 5D. If they were then it would be a Low 1-C feat. The universes are 4D, but the second time axis present that crosses through them all makes the greater Timeline 5D by virtue of 3D+2.

Shenron to restore a universe just needs to repair an erased 3D+1 structure.
do you agree with both Zeno and Zuno's statements?
That the wishes can do anything? I think that would give the Dragon reason to scale to anyone other than Zeno.

Well the universes aren't 5D. If they were then it would be a Low 1-C feat. The universes are 4D, but the second time axis present that crosses through them all makes the greater Timeline 5D by virtue of 3D+2.

Shenron to restore a universe just needs to repair an erased 3D+1 structure.

That the wishes can do anything? I think that would give the Dragon reason to scale to anyone other than Zeno.
Why other than Zeno though?
it was stated by Zuno who's nigh-omniscient that he can grant any wish and that nothing is beyond SS's capabilities (stated in both anime and Manga) even Zenos themselves said that he can grant any wish, wouldn't that atleast grant a possibily Low 1-C?

it was stated by Zuno who's nigh-omniscient that he can grant any wish and that nothing is beyond SS's capabilities (stated in both anime and Manga) even Zenos themselves said that he can grant any wish, wouldn't that atleast grant a possibily Low 1-C?
Because it causes a logical loop as detailed here
"He has no limitation, yet it is said that no one can beat Zeno, aka Super Shenron would have a limitation, that being Zeno, aka his "no limitation" stated is invalid as he has a limitation"

"It is said that "no one can beat Zeno" " No one is above him" "No one can beat him no matter what"
but if Super shenron truly has "no limits" then he could easily just beat zeno by wishing "defeat Zeno in a fight" which by statements is not a possible thing"

"If you really want to use the "no limits" as an argument for him being low 1-C, you would have to remove the statements from zeno being the strongest and unbeatable, since one would contradict the other"

"Someone wishes to him "i wish you you to beat Zeno in a fight" either way, the statement of "doing anything" applies to super shenron, and the statement isn't "no one can threat Zeno" it is "no one can beat Zeno no matter what" so Super shenron doing anything would contradict that, as defeating Zeno is part of "anything"
I'm not seeing a reason why to make Shenron comparable to someone that would be stronger than him. Zeno can respect Shenron while still being more powerful than him, it could just mean that Shenron is the closest in power as an example.

Though if people want a possibly rating I won't fight it, I just don't see a good justification for it.

Because it causes a logical loop as detailed here

I'm not seeing a reason why to make Shenron comparable to someone that would be stronger than him. Zeno can respect Shenron while still being more powerful than him, it could just mean that Shenron is the closest in power as an example.

Though if people want a possibly rating I won't fight it, I just don't see a good justification for it.
Alright it's fine, thanks for your time 🙏

i do agree with a possibly, but wouldn't zeno killing someone whom SS granted immortality kinda limit SS?
i still think that zeno wouldn't say SS is limitless if he's infinitely weaker

i do agree with a possibly, but wouldn't zeno killing someone whom SS granted immortality kinda limit SS?
i still think that zeno wouldn't say SS is limitless if he's infinitely weaker
Zamasu lost his immortality when he fused with the timeline, he lost his mid-Godly regen when he got corrupted and if I recall he only had mid-high regen and trunks negated it with SoH

Read my first few words I said when he merged with the timeline, thus that's why Zeno doesn't have immortality negation
That's because Zeno erased him on a High-Godly level, not because Zamasu's immortality became weaker.

Zeno would have erased him even if he didn't lose said immortality.

That's because Zeno erased him on a High-Godly level, not because Zamasu's immortality became weaker.

That's only in the manga, when he merged with the timeline he only had HDE and AE and I think some more abilities, if you can prove that when Zamasu merged with the timeline he still had his godly regen then make a crt about it

zamasu has high godly regen

to kill him you would need regen neg

but fusion zamasu doesn't have high godly listed on his profile, so zeno doesn't get regen neg

Back