• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Sentai Discussion

Depends on the continent itself I'd guess. One about the size of North or South America would yield High 6-B, likely. While the likes of Asia would definitely give you 6-A.

Edit: No, no... pretty sure scorching doesn't exactly equate to destroying it.

the final villain eras has decent mind hax.She prety much did an infinite tsukuyomi on the world.She is possibly planetary its stated that she can destroy the earth but the timeframe is unknown

You can go here create one or go to your user page next to message wall is Blog. Click onto it and click create a new blog. After you done, post the link here for us to see.

In term of popularity or VS debate? If it was the former then Super Sentai is still going strong with 44 episode being produced till today, along with this Toei already planning for the next series as well.

Sentai has an infinite universes statement?
並行世界が無限にある世界。
そんな無数の世界が、突如悪の組織「トジテンド」の魔の手に堕ちてしまう。

唯一残ったのは、主人公〝五色田介人〟の生きる世界。

介人の住む世界と、「トジテンド」が君臨する世界「キカイトピア」が、何故か混ざり合ってしまったのだった。

しかし「キカイトピア」の住人キカイノイドたちと、介人ら人間たちはすぐに打ち解け、共に生きるようになっていた。そこに再び「トジテンド」の魔の手が迫る。

壊される平和な時間。キカイと人間の穏やかな暮らしを守るため、戦うことを決意した介人。彼が見つけた最初の仲間は、赤くてイケてるオジサンのキカイノイド〝ジュラン〟だった…!!

Translation:
A world with an infinite number of parallel worlds.
Such a myriad of worlds suddenly fall into the hands of the evil organization "Tojitend".

The only thing that remains is the world in which the main character, "Goshikitasuketo," lives.

For some reason, the world where the caretaker lives and the world "Kikai Topia" where "Toji Tend" reigns are mixed.

However, the inhabitants of "Kikainoido" and the humans, including the caretakers, soon became acquainted and lived together. The magical hand of "Toji Tend" approaches there again.

Peaceful time to be destroyed. A caretaker who decides to fight to protect the peaceful life of Kikai and humans. The first companion he found was the red and cool old man Kikainoido "Juran" ...! !!

Oh right, why Shinken Red speed rated as unknown? @Lonkitt
Not a ton of distinct speed feats I can make out atm. There's definitely stuff that's Subsonic and Supersonic, but its done so casually that they're certainly faster than that

I have a friend who has compiled some MHS+ stuff for Goseiger, so if the scaling between that and Shinkenger is viable, we may have a starting point there

Not a ton of distinct speed feats I can make out atm. There's definitely stuff that's Subsonic and Supersonic, but its done so casually that they're certainly faster than that

I have a friend who has compiled some MHS+ stuff for Goseiger, so if the scaling between that and Shinkenger is viable, we may have a starting point there
Hmmm, how about cross-scaling it from Decade?

Any scaling to Decade is in the realm of outliers unfortunately

Gokai Red is a different story in terms of 2009 Decade scaling IMO

Yeah, Team Profiles will work great with Sentai teams. I'm going to try and sort out which profiles I wanna keep doing. Funny thing is that I have an idea of how Hurricaneger tiers (for Rangers, not the mechs) should go, but mapping out keys is kind of the hard part

Yeah, Team Profiles will work great with Sentai teams. I'm going to try and sort out which profiles I wanna keep doing. Funny thing is that I have an idea of how Hurricaneger tiers (for Rangers, not the mechs) should go, but mapping out keys is kind of the hard part
Tell me about the Hurricaneger tiers
And speaking of the mechs, any idea for them?

Admittedly, mechs are kinda my Kryptonite at times with the tiering giving I've gotta keep track of both that, the Rangers, times where both get stronger, forms, and so on in comparison to one another

For the tiers, there's "At least 5-B", "4-C", and then "Low 2-C". The last tier is a bit of an odd case given how it comes up in the finale, but its there given they destroy an entity of that level twice in the same episode

Mechas should get solo profiles, yeah. VSBW does that with Power Rangers too, which I think is much more manageable and less cluttered for pages

Also I just wanna say that there's a lot of emotional amps and RPL in Magiranger to the point where it breaks my brain lmao. Seriously, Zero-One's RPL looks so much easier in comparison

Back