• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Sentai Discussion

Yeah I uploaded the first Sentai profile four days back so it was pretty recent

Also I think Shady meant which season is the one to get out of Tier 8. We already have characters we know are well above Tier 8, including our current page for Shinken Red

Hard to say for Tier 8. But If I were to choose one to make it to the upper tiers, I think I'd choose Changeman.

Funny thing is zenkaiger introduced a 2A god if the multiverse. But no one scales to him currently so no 2A sentai member for now. 2C is the best they go from now excluding crossover scaling from decade

I'd legitimately argue that Gokai Red scaling to 2009 Decade works, but in regards to everything else? Like you said, nobody scales to the Sentai God

Actually, now i think about it anybody who fought Gokaiger would be 2-A as well.

First come to my mind is Goseiger and Go-Buster.

Remember, Sentai is similar to Kamen Rider in the sense that we can't always scale certain characters. In the case of the Goseigers and Go-Busters, them fight on a similar level to the Gokaigers are certainly outliers

Decade and Marvellous are gonna be those examples of people who shouldn't be cross-scaled often

Are we gonna officially call them "rangers"? Since all sentai members are being called "senshi" (warriors) in the series. Ranger is what we call the Power Rangers.

Are we gonna officially call them "rangers"? Since all sentai members are being called "senshi" (warriors) in the series. Ranger is what we call the Power Rangers.
Blame Kyuranger for literally calling them Rangers in the ED

Anyhow, Senshi is a good call

Anyway i'm glad that the series after Ryusolger get better (Kirameiger and Zenkaiger) but damn DonBrothers take it to different level, it's like i'm watching Build again

How about Post-series/Legend Ranger key for Sentai?
Legend Stuff might not work since I’m not sure if Sentai has enough regarding its strictly non-canon stuff to garner a page that has more than simply a higher level

Post-Series keys can definitely be a thing, but it’s likely best to avoid scaling a lot of them to 2-A

one thing i don`t like about don brothers is they reused the past rangers powers. Doing it again after zenkaiger doesn`t feel right

Darn, my notif broke again

Anyway, what's the new order of business now that we finally have our first Sentai up? Imma admit, sorta skimmed through the most recent stuffs.

Edit: Other than the whole tiering and cross-scaling stuff, as far as I actually have read.

Last edited:
Getting the verse page and merging it with kamen rider to make a tokusatsu page like type moon page
Toei Tokusatsu.
Since there are alot of toku shows not produced by Toei.
That said, I can see the Super Hero Time villain profiles being added to that verse page.

Wanted to go over something with Zenkaiger

While a lot of the Tojiru Gears destroyed are from the mechas, the Zenkaigers themselves are still Low 2-C. As shown in episode 25, if the Tojitendo don't act fast enough to a Kudaitest to take in the Gear's power, it will be destroyed. This also isn't inconsistent as a lot of the time when they destroy the Worlds, the Gears left behind are clearly damaged (indicating by the sparking and electricity they give off) meaning its narratively shown that they're on the brink of shattering before the Kudaitests have a chance to step in

So the team would be Low 2-C with their mechas upscaling that of course

Isn't the last bost of Zenkaiger contain all tojigears of the infinite worlds? Should he be 2-A for contain all of them. Beside his death said to set all worlds free
長きに渡ってキカイトピアを支配してきた、トジテンド王朝に君臨する機械の王。キカイトピア以外の全ての並行世界もトジルギアに閉じ込めて征服している。代々の王族の力を蓄積した巨大なグレイブモノリスと一体化した姿で、トジテンドパレスを揺るがすほどの床ドンが必殺技である。
反乱分子を抹殺するため、ゲゲの破片と全てのトジルギアを取りこむと、王族のエネルギーを凝縮した最強のバトルモードとなる。この姿ではあらゆるトジルギアの力を使うことができ、スーパー戦隊の必殺技をでたらめに悪用しながらゼンカイジャーを圧倒し、センタイギアまでも破壊した。しかし最期はスーパー戦隊の光を受けて復活したゼンカイジャー全力全開の一撃を弱点である背中に受け、全ての世界の解放とともに消滅した。

The king of machines that reigns over the Togitend dynasty, who has ruled Kikaitopia for a long time. All parallel worlds except Kikai Topia are also conquered in Tojirugear. Integrated with the giant Grave Monolith, which has accumulated the power of the royal family from generation to generation, the floor don that shakes the Tojitend Palace is a special move.
Incorporating Gege's fragments and all Tojirugear to eliminate the rebels, you will have the strongest battle mode that condenses the energy of the royal family. In this figure, you can use the power of all Tojiru Gear, overwhelming Zenkaiger and even destroying Centai Gear while misusing the Special Moves of the Super Sentai. However, at the end, he received a full blow of Zenkaiger, who was revived by the light of the Super Sentai, on his back, which is a weak point, and disappeared with the liberation of all worlds.

Last edited:
Back