• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Paper Mario Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
For when OP doesn't specify in vs threads pretty much. If you want to nothing forbids you from just using the armor, we just needed some standard for a default assumption and decided on what a character almost always has on them.

Yeah it's optional equipment. Everything that's not a straight up power in here is optional equipment.

They were already accepted, just waiting on Cal to take care of the profile edits. I would, but I'm tired again; but thankfully I don't have to go to work tomorrow. Plus, I prefer if someone who has the specific wording at the tip of their tongue take care of the edits.

Dino Ranger Black said he was going to add the parts that were accepted on a day he isn't busy IRL.

You can remind DRB via his message wall if you wish.

He's probably busy IRL, bumping his wall once is fine; but the interviews should be no more frequent than 24 hours. And that doesn't mean bump every day or 2.

I unlocked, Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Dimentio, and Count Bleck. Let me know when you're done.

Yeah, Dino knows which ones are accepted. So he'll do the edits once he takes care of his errand.

Will he also be making any changes to Grand Star Bowsers tier? On the other thread it seemed like everyone agreed he should be straight up Low 2-C now.

Can somebody write a list of the exact titles for all the pages that need to be unlocked?

Okay, I think I finished editing all the profiles. I didn't add the notable Pixls since the characters already have some of their abilities in other games eg. Attack Reflection and Explosion Manipulation. Let me know if there's any error I made or something I missed.

@Unoriginal Memes I'm going to have to take a look at that later since it's hard to track all these abilities.

I have locked Bowser, Dimentio and Count Bleck's pages, I'll leave the other three open as that other thread appears as if they might effect Luigi and maybe Peach. And possibly other characters, but that can be discussed on that other thread since this is for Super Paper Mario stuff.

Ah, I suppose someone forgot to update striking strength and durability. I could update that unless Dino says otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back