• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Paper Mario base statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, let's go… I love Comic Sans MS…

Starting the game, the Chaos Heart has created the Void, that according Light Prognosticus…

"and in the end, it will swallow all existence… All worlds, all dimensions…"

[www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Sh6b7MSc8]

World Universe means, and dimension is simple, math - 1D, 2D, 3D… -. Existence is all that is not included in all worlds and all dimensios - the Marioverse -.

In this case, the Chaos Heart is the artifact Multiversal. I agree in this point, all right.

Dimentio has created the Dimension called Dimension D, but in this case, dimension is Universe… I think…

[www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4XjWTjODtY]

Creating a Dimension is not a feat Universal (3-A)?

In Chapter 6 of, an entire world has destroyed by Void and Mario, Bowser, Luigi and Peach resisted or… well… do not feel the Universe obliterated in your faces (remember, They are in center of explosion).

[www.youtube.com/watch?v=S29jpFvIyVE&index=32&list=PLUBmmKB49qytsNupcNTHli0X31n5jLR-K]

This puts Mario Durability, Bowser, Peach, Tippi, and other pixls scale Universal (3-A).

[…]

Finding the Pure Heart, They returns to Flipside, and Mario go to Merlon with the Pure Heart. Dimentio Has Appeared, and kill Mario, Bowser and Peach with the snap. With Universal Durability, the Attack Potency of Dimentio is not at least 3-A?

[www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNQDFbaCMxc&index=33&list=PLUBmmKB49qytsNupcNTHli0X31n5jLR-K]

It is from 03:50.

In Chapter 8 of Super Paper Mario at the end of the battle between Luigi and Dimentio the Dimentio is held in a space chain (which seems to me a demonstration of Spatial Manipulation), and took a snap of the fingers, the same snap Universal already mentioned. Luigi who had not resisted the destruction of a world, resisted the snap of fingers, and the Dimentio also resisted the snap of fingers. This also puts Durability both Dimentio as Luigi as at least Universal.

[www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXBzca197q8]

The speed is Dimentio as "Massively Hypersonic", since it shows much faster than Mario, but …

Well, as I said up there, the void would swallow everything, and the Void basically has all the characteristics of a black hole. Mario and his allies though they have resisted, could not escape the Void at the time of destruction in chapter 6, and therefore it can not be included in speed for them. But the Super Dimentio would destroy everything through the Void, and logic, it would not be swallowed / destroyed by the Void, then being able to escape from it at the time of destruction.

You could say that the way the Void engulfs the world is not the same as a black hole, but it would be wrong to say this, because according to Merlon, he would do it "at the end", and we did not get to see real such "final". This means that you can not say that the way he swallow the Multiverse is not the same way that a black hole swallows matter, energy, time and space. We got to see still a "final" in Chapter 6, and that such end, the Void swallowed whole universe instantly, the ie, the same as a black hole.

The fact logically be able to escape the Void, would not put the speed of Super Dimentio in at least MFTL +?

tl; dr

Super Dimentio escape the Void and is at least MFTL +, Mario and his allies did not feel the destruction of the world and has Universal Durability, Dimentio created a dimension and killed all heroes of light with a snap of fingers and has Attack Power at Universal minimum , Dimentio not felt his fingers popping and has durability at least Universal, Dimentio do-spatial prisons and has Space Manipulation, Mario and his allies defeated Dimentio and has attack power in Universal minimum.

One thing that has absolutely nothing to do with it but I still want to know why Mario with the Star Rod is rated at least Level Planet? Reading other discussions, I believe that this is why "Planet Level was the Star Rod showed," but I remember that the Star Rod showed nothing, who showed was the Bowser. It may seem ridiculous to say this, but Bowser in RPGs simply be showing a complete moron, he obviously does not know how to use the Star Rod just as the Seven Star Spirits, and so what he showed was Planet Level. This will depend on the carrier, and not necessarily the size. We DO NOT saw Mario using the Star Rod, and therefore can not conclude that he is Planet Level. In the case of the Star Rod, it is inconclusive, it should be as Unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back