• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Orion Third Noble Phantasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that Orion's 2 Tier comes from his third NP... but let's be honest. It could not be used in a battle due to the fact that it requires assistance from a separate entity. Or am I wrong?

The Third Noble Phantasm, It is I, The One Who Shot Down a Goddess, is so convoluted. It requires Apollo to turn Paris into an Arrow but the problem is that the two are their own servant. You can't use the Third Phantasm without them... which should mean that it couldn't be allowed into a battle, right?

I'm thinking we should put a note down making note of that.

I'm not talking about a downgrade because I don't know enough about the politics of that. I just don't want to see the Third Phantasm in a battle when it can't be used by Orion on his own.

The Third Phantasm Can Not Be Used By Orion Without Help

Last edited:
I say list it on the profile, but note its limitations. Haven't really kept up with Nasu, but if Orion really can't use it on his own, then it shouldn't be usable in matches without both Apollo and Paris.

Solacis and Ionliosite:

Would one of you be willing to update the profile page accordingly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back