• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't wanna clog up the CRT with nitpicking, sorry for being late, so....
It's here!
Daisy's Flower Orb (It's the signature for her & Peach, as each signature orb goes to a different pair of characters.) for more Plant Manipulation in Mario Party 7?

May also qualify as Platform Creation because the flowers are used to jump off on on the spaces they move to prevent triggering any Roadblock Traps on the spaces traversed that turn.

IIRC, when characters in MP8 eat Duelo Candy, they get covered in Fire. This might just be meant to be aura/"fiery competitive spirit" or something, IDK, but visually, they appear as if on fire the whole turn.

Also, IIRC, pretty sure she can handle getting burned to charred black by Podoboo Orbs &/or Fireball Orbs. (The latter being Mario & Luigi's signature in MP7.)

Daisy's Flower Orb (It's the signature for her & Peach, as each signature orb goes to a different pair of characters.) for more Plant Manipulation in Mario Party 7?

May also qualify as Platform Creation because the flowers are used to jump off on on the spaces they move to prevent triggering any Roadblock Traps on the spaces traversed that turn.
I'm still looking to find any footage of the flower orb being used so I'm not really sure.
IIRC, when characters in MP8 eat Duelo Candy, they get covered in Fire. This might just be meant to be aura/"fiery competitive spirit" or something, IDK, but visually, they appear as if on fire the whole turn.
Yeah, looking at the transformation I think it could be argued to be fire but I'm not 100% sure.
Also, pretty sure she can handle getting burned to charred black by Podoboo Orbs &/or Fireball Orbs. (The latter being Mario & Luigi's signature in MP7.)
Yeah, that could work as more evidence for fire resistance but can't find any good footage of orbs signature rn so I'll see if I can come back to this.

I'm still looking to find any footage of the flower orb being used so I'm not really sure.
If you mean for Daisy alone using it, it's tricky.

This video shows it being used by Peach & Daisy as a team in 8-player mode, but I can understand wanting scans of her using it alone.

Took a bit, but after some time timeline scanning in the video, found Daisy using it:
Daisy uses Flower Orb at 2:38:30

(The players have bad manners with the in-game taunts spamming, but that's audio.)
Yeah, looking at the transformation I think it could be argued to be fire but I'm not 100% sure.

Yeah, that could work as more evidence for fire resistance but can't find any good footage of orbs signature rn so I'll see if I can come back to this.
Fireball Orb footage at 59:30
Double checking, Fireball Orb doesn't char, just throws a fireball that spreads out its fire in an expanding ring then disappears. (Also, not sure if it's because Mario's turning a corner, but the way characters move aside for characters passing them means it doesn't even hit centered.)

Podoboo Orb at 31:33
Sadly, this doesn't char either, just makes their behind make smoke as they bounce & make noise from the seemingly painful burning.

Those last 2 are ZoomZike, so maybe not ideal footage if you want audio or the stuff on the side of the screen matters. & sadly, they aren't Daisy.

My bad on the mistaken memory about charring.

Could try looking into the Bowser Mini-Games, like in MP4, where Bowser DOES char-burn black the loser.

IDK how or why they had Yoshi lose all 3 of these.

(Daisy present, but she doesn't lose, darnit.)

Okay, I finally found Daisy getting burned by Bowser's fire in MP4. 0:13

Sorry for kinda going overboard.

Last edited:
Showtime spoilers
Idk if this was intentional or not but radiant Peach looks a lot like Rosa. I think it's cause of the blue dress and long sleeves.

A person named VegetaFan something made a crt for seperating paper from game mario. And ever since then it has been nothing but downgrades with a few upgrades. Mephistus made a 2-A Paper Mario CRT.
i expect mario downgrades but i wasn’t expecting that. there used to be staff that were pretty adamant that they were the same. tbh i have an issue on how mario is interpreted on this site in general that extends beyond downgrades and i’ll elaborate more in the server

I meant to say this earlier but, I've started work on the Wonder Flower profile. I hope to finish it before the end of the month. I probably would have finished it already if I hadn't slacked all week. Also, I realized that playable Super Mario RPG peeps are missing their Forcefield from perfect guarding, I'll probably make a CRT for that eventually.

Well, at least on-site, things out of here got really wild

I don´t want to be that type of guy, but make a CRT if you disagree with the current ratings
yeah i saw

i do not plan on making a crt anytime soon, im simply just curious about new scaling material. Also, making a crt on that scale would require an immense support group which kinda doesn’t exist for mario and then on top of that the staff can just say no. im not really interested in taking the time to do all that. i will say though that the problem with mario on this site doesn’t have much to do with feats and anti feats and rather the perception of him as a whole.

Between SMRPG and the first Paper Mario and M&L games, which one is your guys favorite?
For me it's M&L. It has the best art style out of the entire Mario franchise imo, it has some of the best portrayals of characters like Bower and Luigi, a lot of the bosses are fun and unique, and the bro attacks are peak.

Ngl as much as i'd hate to admit it I don't think we're gonna get another M&L game. We're probably gonna get a new RPG spin-off series with the elements people voted on in the recent poll Nintendo had.
I heard about it. Was it publicly accessible? Is it still, currently?

Back