• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw is anyone working on Peach's profile rn? If not I might see if I can squeeze out a profile revision for her before Showtime comes out.

we ever gonna focus on adding shit from Wonder, instead of tryna upgrade stats?
I'm willing to make a weapon profile for Wonder Flowers after I finish up with Daisy so it's prob gonna take a bit till I get around to it. Mario and Luigi already have their badges so besides the Wonder Flower's and Castle Bowser, what else should we add from Wonder?

I'm willing to make a weapon profile for Wonder Flowers after I finish up with Daisy so it's prob gonna take a bit till I get around to it. Mario and Luigi already have their badges so besides the Wonder Flower's and Castle Bowser, what else should we add from Wonder?
I coulda' sworn that months ago, I made posts summarizing Wonder Flowers abilities.
They were in need of organization, but hopefully they're helpful, right?

Do you guys think it's fine to use stuff from Fortune Street/Itadaki Street DS? Idk if we consider them canon or not.
I personally wouldn’t tbh. It hasn’t been acknowledged as canon as far as I know.
I don't think so, It wasn't referred as canon by any source and basically is a big crossover between Mario and Dragon Quest
I thought the stance on Mario was that everything is canon...?

Incidentally, what's the stances on fellow Nintendo Square crossovers Mario Hoops 3 on 3 (I think there was 1 or 2 basketball games with Mario & Square characters.) as well as SMRPG?
I'd assume the latter has basis aside from Smash to be assumed canon, but I'd like to know what.

I thought the stance on Mario was that everything is canon...?
No, this is based on a misinterpreted WOG statement

Incidentally, what's the stances on fellow Nintendo Square crossovers Mario Hoops 3 on 3 (I think there was 1 or 2 basketball games with Mario & Square characters.) as well as SMRPG?
I'd assume the latter has basis aside from Smash to be assumed canon, but I'd like to know what.
Idk about the crossover between Nintendo and Square Enix, but Mario RPG is considered a main Mario game and, if i ain´t wrong, even Miyamoto worked on it

Looks good, but:

1- I don´t think you should leave two separate sections, since Daisy ins´t much of a fighter

2- The "Likely Social Influencing" shouldn´t have the "likely", since she explicitly manipulated the Millennium Star

3- "Attack Potency: Island level (Capable of fighting alongside the likes of Mario and Luigi. Stated to be stronger than Peach. Sent Bowser flying with a single slap), up to Small Country level with power-ups (While most power-ups only increase the users power by lesser amounts or just grant him new abilities, some of the stronger ones allow them to match Bowser in his giant forms)"

Does Daisy have access to any Power-up who make her comparable to Giant Bowser?

So here's what I have for Daisy so far. I still need to add some stuff so idk if I'm gonna be able to get it out before Showtime like I wanted.
Speaking of Showtime, I saw some walkthroughs of the full game going around a day early. I might take a peep at one of them later.
Little update: I added a few more things and I think I'm satisfied with the state of the profile. I'll prob drop the revision tonight or tomorrow.

Back