• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Mario Discussion Thread

That's not forcefield creation, that's literally just wearing durable armor.

It appears to be an invisible forcefield that becomes visible when taking damage, it isn´t even an armor that triggers it, but something in a chest that isn´t explained.

Oh, thought the thing on the right was some sort of weird visual effect. I blame my monitor for being weird.

We're gonna stop giving dudes all their RPG stuff as default equipment eventually though. I'm probably gonna actually finish my page revision after my midterms. So in like a few weeks. For now it seems all right.

I´m fine with no RPG as default equipment, as SBA forces it to be like that because "at peak".

It'll end up falling into the category of optional equipment, which OPs can choose to allow access to or not.

Back