• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super GingaOh's AP

I don't know if anyone discussed about it yet.

In both profiles of Lem Kannagi and Super GingaOh was states that he gain the power to control galaxy once full charged by Cosmic Energy in satellite orbit.
And in the final stage of the battle, he was converted SOLU in his body into Cosmic Energy.
So it likely he reach this power level at that time and SOLU (Nadeshiko) is work as the power source.

In addition, Kannagi also acknowledges that he needs to complete his project in order to defeat Gamou. So maybe Gamou was also around this power level.

Since this feat still vague and the current AP of OOO and Fourze is more solid, I think we should give them "Possibly 3-C" for defeat Super GingaOh.

Last edited:
What the hell, it legitly said GingaOh can control over the galaxy by fully charge the cosmic energy.
Although the "control" is kinda vague, I dont know if this can be intepreted as AP. Although the cosmic energy is mentioned, which is the power source of Fourze series.
I can see 3-C being a thing, but let hear other member's opinions about this.

A bit taken off guard by how straight forward the statement is. Yeah, this would scale to BoS Fourze, Post-Series OOO, and Post-Futo Tanei Double if applied

Also I did not say this earlier, but I think this is straightforward enough for a 3-C rating.

Ahhhhh, good point. Being reminded of this, I'm leaning towards Mask's argument

The "control" means he would rule the galaxy and he only said that as a boast anyway

The profile description state that he need full charged with Cosmic Energy to control the galaxy. So it sound more like he direct control than just ruling. And if he can directly control the galaxy, he also can rule over it easily.

The profile description state that he need full charged with Cosmic Energy to control the galaxy. So it sound more like he direct control than just ruling. And if he can directly control the galaxy, he also can rule over it easily.
The profile when read with an awful browser translation says "control" when using anything else (or just watching the movie) it's conquer

The profile when read with an awful browser translation says "control" when using anything else (or just watching the movie) it's conquer
Here's a more accurate translation I grabbed:

From the first profile:
"He transformed himself into the King of the Super Galaxy and attempted to gain the power to conquer the galaxy by fully charging his Cosmic Energy in satellite orbit, but was defeated by Gentaro Kisaragi (Masked Rider Fourze) and Eiji Hino (Masked Rider OOO), and exploded in space."

From the second profile:
"By fully charging its Cosmic Energy in satellite orbit, it was supposed to have the power to conquer the galaxy, but it was defeated by the "Rider Double Rocket Drill Kick," a special move performed by the Kamen Rider Fourze Rocket States and Kamen Rider OOO Super Tatoba Combo."

Conquer pretty much lines up with what Mask brought up

The statement is far more likely referring to taking it over now with a better translation from DeepL provided

Back