• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sung Jin-Woo is star?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The former shadow monarch gave some of his power to the "architect" monarch to build the system and all the instant dungeons the system has. Some of these dungeons created from the power of the former shadow monarch were large, some even had sun and moon. Sung Jin-Woo became the Shadow Monarch and acquired all the powers of the former monarch, so much so that they both became one, so probably Sung Jin-Woo has enough power to create a Sun.

Apparition of a sun in the system punishment area:[1]

The images below are from a 100-story dungeon, each of them worlds and all based on the world of Sung Jin-Woo, so probably all the stories had suns and moons. Although they were based on the same world, they were not the same as before, each floor had a recreated world based on the world of Sung Jin-Woo and the same goes for suns and moons.

The system recreated a moon and probably a sun:[2]

Sun that appears on the top floor:[3]

With that it can be said that Sung Jin-Woo is star.

Actually, the system is just a traduction of the powers of the Shadow Monarch. The system doesn't contain the power of the Shadow Monarch.

Since one of the powers of the Monarchs is to create spatial portal that lead to another planet in the universe. The punishment zone is more likely just another planet in the universe where Sung is teleported.

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
Actually, the system is just a traduction of the powers of the Shadow Monarch. The system doesn't contain the power of the Shadow Monarch.
Since one of the powers of the Monarchs is to create spatial portal that lead to another planet in the universe. The punishment zone is more likely just another planet in the universe where Sung is teleported.

There are other worlds to which Jin-woo has been teleported, the "100 worlds" has been recreated.

Yes, instant dungeons were created using part of the Shadow Monarch's power.

Yes he had been teleported to other worlds such as the "penalty area".However, instant dungeons are created with the power of the shadow monarch, thus explaining how the demon king "baran" was still "alive".

Alright, I am not against an upgrade of Shadow Monarch Sung Jin-Woo at Star Level, however, you should ask others supporters of the verse to comment here before applying the revision.

I am relatively certain the moon isn't ever mentioned in the novel, let alone the sun.

I'd be fine with giving a 5-A or Low 4-C for making 100 worlds, it's even mentioned how each is entirely different, but putting the sun in there seems a bit unsubstantiated to me.

The sun hasn't been.

And honestly, with the statement specifically pointing out "entierity of Seoul" as a big deal already makes me doubt the whole planet was remade, too.

Well, i don't think i can argue against that, and even if there was a moon, that wouldn't change Sung's tier since he is 5-B.
There were not only moons in the dimension, but also suns.

My bad.

Still, the way he words the statement makes me doubt the whole solar system waws remade for it. If the dungeon put in the special effects of red skies and otherwise hellish landscape, then I'd wager it's just made to look like that instead of being it.

It was later mentioned that it was made to show what happens to the world when it's invaded, wasn't it?

I read the LN only from Jeju Island Arc so i can't say if it was stated that it was made to show what will happens to the world but in the manga, i am sure that it wasn't mentioned.

And yeah, i also doubt that the solar system has been entirely remade, we don't get to see stars but the sun and moon has been shown. However, there is nothing that say the moon and the sun are illusions.

I read the LN only from Jeju Island Arc so i can't say if it was stated that it was made to show what will happens to the world but in the manga, i am sure that it wasn't mentioned.
And yeah, i also doubt that the solar system has been entirely remade, we don't get to see stars but the sun and moon has been shown. However, there is nothing that say the moon and the sun are illusions.
Yes.

Seeing that the Shadow Monarch could create a perfect illussion of the entire Earth for Jin-Woo, I don't think that merely seeing a star means that there is actually a sun-sized fusion reaction out there. It could just be a magical light or illussion.

That was only in the void, where they can do anything they can want. It's clear that such a thing does not apply to outside of it.

But it wasn't an illusion, since it's pretty heavily suggested that the illusion is physically real, just not actual reality where he is from.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
That was only in the void, where they can do anything they can want. It's clear that such a thing does not apply to outside of it.
But it wasn't an illusion, since it's pretty heavily suggested that the illusion is physically real, just not actual reality where he is from.
Agreed. The Shadow Monarch, as the King of Death, can warp the realm of death as he desires. It was stated by Osborne to be the world Sung always wanted to live in, the only reason Sung decided to return to the world of the living is because it was his original world where he used to live in and where his true friends and family were in danger.

Okay. I suppose that seems to make sense.

Well, it is probably best if you ask a few other staff members to give input first.

This a revision concerning the Shadow Monarch and every characters that scale to him. The system created a dungeon with the power of the Shadow Monarch that has 100 floors and each of these floors are a recreation of Seoul. One of these recreation contain a moo and another of these recreation contain a su. That would make the Shadow Monarch 4-C
For the moment, i support the upgrade and Ricsi seems to remain neutral.
I got to say about the realm that contained a sun, from its position to its sun, I think the feat would be High 4-C not 4-C like this calculation about Creating a pocket dimension containing a star calculation indicated.

From what I read, I would be fine with Shadow Monarch at High 4-C and those who scaled to him.

I'll say again, I disagree.

The pocket dimensions are copies of seul. There being a sun and a moon in the manga illustration is not nearly enough to prove them being real celestial bodies.

And as I said, they could only truly recreate the world within the void, as they have full power over it. Outside of it it was difficult to get enough "void" out to make a mecha for himself.

I suppose that also makes sense. Perhaps it is better to avoid such high statistics if it contradicts the otherwise displayed scale of the series.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I'll say again, I disagree.
The pocket dimensions are copies of seul. There being a sun and a moon in the manga illustration is not nearly enough to prove them being real celestial bodies.

And as I said, they could only truly recreate the world within the void, as they have full power over it. Outside of it it was difficult to get enough "void" out to make a mecha for himself.
Actually it does unless stating clearly otherwise.

It seems like we never reached a coherent conclusion here.

So you are just going to ignore what I said?

It is not mentioned in the novel, each pocket reality is referred to as a city made to look like a world conquered by the demons, and even then it could very well have been just created in the void which does not scale to his stats outside the void.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back