• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sun Wukong VS Konpaku Yomu (Lego Monkie Kid VS Touhou Project) 6/7/0

I still haven't received confirmation if Touhou also has a countless hundreds of universes argument as well.

Bedsides the main argument for Yomu isn't killing him, it's stealing his soul

Speed scaling chain for Youmu

Youmu [potential speed blitz since Aya briefly struggled to keep track of her moments] > Sanae > [Speed Blitz] Marisa > ¿Reisen? > Clownpiece > Cirno (strongest fairy excluding Clown and Wriggle) > Lily White (deemed a threat compared to basic fairies) > Moon Rabbits > Basic fairies (Possibly rating, but they don't change much anyway if you remove em) = Infinite

Ignoring how some of the characters had gotten more powerful since the initial infinite speed feat and the scaling chain missing many characters. It's probably not 100% accurate since I'm going purely off the top of my head. And excluding Remilia, who is probably faster than Sanae and, imo, slower than Youmu.

A more knowledgeable scaler could definitely give a more concise and expansive list. And just like Wukong, she can also amp herself, I believe.

Youmu has multiple ways of avoiding the chains. Moving is one of them or creating shockwaves to knock them away. He can try nuking the danmaku, but that'd barely matter since she can just continue bombarding without rest and, frankly, even if only one hit him per volley, it will eventually stack up as it continues draining him. (And maybe amp herself?)

Wukongs best chance is close quarter combat which comes with some more advantages for Youmu, like being able to weaken him and amp herself with her hits.

Personally, I think I'll stick with voting for Youmu. God I wish her profile was more up to date.
Wait let me update my speed chain scale then: Wukong with Nimbus > Wukong Full Power >= XiangLiu > (speedblitz) Li Jing > Macaque with Susanno > Wukong Holding Back > Azure Lion with Jade Power > Trained MK with Nimbus > Azure Lion >= MK > (statued) Peng >= Macaque >= Mei = infinite speed

So I believe the speed scaling ain't that far off with each other

Last edited:
I still haven't received confirmation if Touhou also has a countless hundreds of universes argument as well.

Bedsides the main argument for Yomu isn't killing him, it's stealing his soul
So what is the point of the match then if the previous conditions that made it fair are not there anymore

So Touhou can't countless hundreds of universes interpretation?

Then same logic still applies here for the most part with Sun Wukong just being infinitely stronger now

She still has invulnerability and soul stealing as win conditions

Nah, Youmu's physical age should probably scale to other characters like Reimu and Marisa and the other incident solvers who are legal. It's the fault of the artist, who have a cutesy artstyle that makes her look young. Just saying, Youmu's fully legal.
Also, I don't think Youmu is a loli, she is just a normal adult anime girl.
Stop damaging yourself 🐵

that's like a 5 year old... That's closer to a baby...
bbbdf6eb15a5118c17c1c572ad37c62fe3cb514cf3474a9f20141138672382a5_1.jpg

every single art... Even in Normal manga form... Wtf you mean youmu isn't one

There's not even one single image that's not a child...

How tf did we go from vs fight to discussing the appearance of a character?

Literally false. At best, the majority of her artwork makes her look young. But stuff like SWR and IaMP don't even do that. Very few actually give her the appearance you're describing and some of them are purposely a moe artstyle so I'm really not seeing the kid allegations. Like... compare characters like her to the actual kid-like characters in Touhou and it quickly becomes obvious who is/isn't a child. This is such a weird conversation, but I cannot allow Youmu slander

How tf did we go from vs fight to discussing the appearance of a character?

Literally false. At best, the majority of her artwork makes her look young. But stuff like SWR and IaMP don't even do that. Very few actually give her the appearance you're describing and some of them are purposely a moe artstyle so I'm really not seeing the kid allegations. Like... compare characters like her to the actual kid-like characters in Touhou and it quickly becomes obvious who is/isn't a child. This is such a weird conversation, but I cannot allow Youmu slander
you defending it this much is the problem... 🐵

I would kinda understand if they looked something like this with at least 1 image...
which-rory-design-do-you-prefer-manga-or-anime-v0-k0cxl1i18vwc1.png

But there literally aren't... Even in non kid form/style

You definitely cannot convince me or others that that's an adult... The only one slandering Youmu is you 😴

also let's stop... The conversation never become a discussion or a debate... 🙉

I would kinda understand if they looked something like this with at least 1 image...

You definitely cannot convince me or others that that's an adult... The only one slandering Youmu is you 😴

...I refuse to believe you unironically sent me Rory, who looks extremely young and is like the main girl brought up when it comes to this topic and Emilia, who ain't even an adult physically or mentally (as far as I'm aware). ☠️ What? Is make up what dictates whose young and old for you?

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. Just pointing out that you are objectively wrong. But we can drop the topic, sure. Pretty sure the score is 7-6.

...I refuse to believe you unironically sent me Rory, who looks extremely young and is like the main girl brought up when it comes to this topic and Emilia, who ain't even an adult physically or mentally (as far as I'm aware). ☠️ What? Is make up what dictates whose young and old for you?

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. Just pointing out that you are objectively wrong. But we can drop the topic, sure. Pretty sure the score is 7-6.
Touhou haters will call anything that doesn't have boobs a child fr.

Pretty sure the score is 7-6.
7(Youmu)-6(Wukong) because of the original set of rules yes, till the OP (I think) decided they wanted to add the match to either of their profiles and decided to get rid of the previously established rules in favor of their profiles now even when Wukong AP stomps Youmu.

So, in essence, Youmu now has an even HARDER battle to fight but the potential wincons still remain I guess.

Youmu can't exactly be killed by him I assume so not completely unfair.

Not fair. Even the ones with bust can't decide whether or not they want to keep them

7(Youmu)-6(Wukong) because of the original set of rules yes, till the OP (I think) decided they wanted to add the match to either of their profiles and decided to get rid of the previously established rules in favor of their profiles now even when Wukong AP stomps Youmu.

The AP stomp doesn't really negate Youmu's wincons, since they were never about knocking him out with raw strength. Though they do negate her barriers and makes him being able to one-shot easier.

Wukong has a one-shot wincon while, I don't think, Youmu has any. I still believe her time slow and time stop could keep her from getting cooked, especially with her draining him as the battle continues. But uhhh... I don't know. Think I'll stick with Youmu since I feel like she'd be able to avoid major damage and gradually chip away at his spirit/stamina given her arsenal. Vswiki ads are KILLING me on mobile.

You don't know what a loli is, I don't think you should talk about Youmu being a loli or not. She's also not a child, like. She should be at least as old as Marisa and Reimu.

And here's how Marisa and Reimu looks next to characters who are meant to be children.
icxM6e5.jpeg

The three fairies of light ARE meant to be children.

Just because Touhou characters tend to lack bigger busts doesn't mean they're kids. ZUN is just not a gooner, doesn't view his characters that way and doesn't sexualize them. Except the cow lady.

He dislikes Lost Word for a reason.
LostWord is a bastardization of Touhou. It completely opposed his anti-capitalist beliefs while also making everyone OOC or a two dimensional version of themselves.

That being said, Touhou fans deserve something as bad as LostWord and worse. ZUN too, he could have stopped Touhou and more gachaslop from exploiting his anti-capitalist works for money, greed and capitalism but he didn't. He deserves what LostWord and gachaslop do to Touhou and the fandom at this point.

bro..
... You say that and yet say Youmu is older..?

I don't think you read or understood my comment, the comment was about Youmu being arguable to not be a loli, yet even characters that look around their teens and can be "arguable" don't even look as young as her... That's how bad the not a loli argument was, you also being this worked up over this is absolutely insane.
Bro said Touhou haters... I don't even know 1 character from that verse, literally just said the truth. 😴🤚

Even the supporters themselves say they look like kids... So wtf..?
You don't know what a loli is, I don't think you should talk about Youmu being a loli or not. She's also not a child, like. She should be at least as old as Marisa and Reimu.

And here's how Marisa and Reimu looks next to characters who are meant to be children.
icxM6e5.jpeg

The three fairies of light ARE meant to be children.

Just because Touhou characters tend to lack bigger busts doesn't mean they're kids. ZUN is just not a gooner, doesn't view his characters that way and doesn't sexualize them. Except the cow lady.
12 years olds next to 5 years olds... That image does not help.

Also why are you talking about boobs... 🙉 this is bad, they take it this seriously from something that was never even a debate or discussion to begin with..? 🙉

• Calls Reimu/Marisa 12 when in-verse they're 19
  • Calls Fairies to be 5 when in-verse they're said to have bodies of 10 years old
I don't know if you're being a brick or just trolling rn.

• Calls Reimu/Marisa 12 when in-verse they're 19
  • Calls Fairies to be 5 when in-verse they're said to have bodies of 10 years old
I don't know if you're being a brick or just trolling rn.
I don't care what they are stated to be... They look what I said they looked. You not trolling and being this serious to something that was never serious is what's weird

bro..
... You say that and yet say Youmu is older..?
Yes... because she does.

I don't think you read or understood my comment, the comment was about Youmu being arguable to not be a loli, yet even characters that look around their teens and can be "arguable" don't even look as young as her... That's how bad the not a loli argument was, you also being this worked up over this is absolutely insane.

I did understand, and I heavily disagreed. You used Rory which does NOT look anything like a teen to such a degree that she is
A) The main person people refer to as "ancient loli" trope
B) is described as having the body of a 13-year-old even by her own fandom. (Never watched the anime, so no clue if it's a canon statement or not).

Pretty sure I even mentioned that some do make Youmu look that young, but many don't. Again, is lipstick all someone needs to look mature in your eyes?

Bro said Touhou haters... I don't even know 1 character from that verse, literally just said the truth. 😴🤚

Even the supporters themselves say they look like kids... So wtf..?

They don't. Unless people are talking about the fairies, I have not met a single fan call them kids. The closest I ever see is late teens, and even then "young adults" is what's more commonly thrown around... because we visually see them stand beside stand-ins for children.

You just wrong my guy. But dad he started it!

Anyway isn't the score 7-6? Is that enough for grace or do we need more votes?

Back