• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sun Wukong VS Konpaku Yomu (Lego Monkie Kid VS Touhou Project) 6/7/0

I still haven't received confirmation if Touhou also has a countless hundreds of universes argument as well.

Bedsides the main argument for Yomu isn't killing him, it's stealing his soul

Speed scaling chain for Youmu

Youmu [potential speed blitz since Aya briefly struggled to keep track of her moments] > Sanae > [Speed Blitz] Marisa > ¿Reisen? > Clownpiece > Cirno (strongest fairy excluding Clown and Wriggle) > Lily White (deemed a threat compared to basic fairies) > Moon Rabbits > Basic fairies (Possibly rating, but they don't change much anyway if you remove em) = Infinite

Ignoring how some of the characters had gotten more powerful since the initial infinite speed feat and the scaling chain missing many characters. It's probably not 100% accurate since I'm going purely off the top of my head. And excluding Remilia, who is probably faster than Sanae and, imo, slower than Youmu.

A more knowledgeable scaler could definitely give a more concise and expansive list. And just like Wukong, she can also amp herself, I believe.

Youmu has multiple ways of avoiding the chains. Moving is one of them or creating shockwaves to knock them away. He can try nuking the danmaku, but that'd barely matter since she can just continue bombarding without rest and, frankly, even if only one hit him per volley, it will eventually stack up as it continues draining him. (And maybe amp herself?)

Wukongs best chance is close quarter combat which comes with some more advantages for Youmu, like being able to weaken him and amp herself with her hits.

Personally, I think I'll stick with voting for Youmu. God I wish her profile was more up to date.
Wait let me update my speed chain scale then: Wukong with Nimbus > Wukong Full Power >= XiangLiu > (speedblitz) Li Jing > Macaque with Susanno > Wukong Holding Back > Azure Lion with Jade Power > Trained MK with Nimbus > Azure Lion >= MK > (statued) Peng >= Macaque >= Mei = infinite speed

So I believe the speed scaling ain't that far off with each other

Last edited:
I still haven't received confirmation if Touhou also has a countless hundreds of universes argument as well.

Bedsides the main argument for Yomu isn't killing him, it's stealing his soul
So what is the point of the match then if the previous conditions that made it fair are not there anymore

So Touhou can't countless hundreds of universes interpretation?

Then same logic still applies here for the most part with Sun Wukong just being infinitely stronger now

She still has invulnerability and soul stealing as win conditions

Back