• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Utsuho seems to have more refined control over nuclear forces, can attack the soul, and her regen makes her pretty much impossible for Helios to put down. My vote is for Utsuho.

Question, what can she do to actually put Helios down? After it dies it auto-ressurects exponentially stronger

The resurrection ability on Helios' page seems really vague. So unless resurrection can counter soul destruction, Utsuho "melts" Helios' soul. I don't see how Helios could resurrect if both her body and soul were destroyed. This is how I imagine Utsuho being able to put Helios down.

You need to erase her existence to stop her from ressurecting (I.E Banish)

Really? I feel like that should be specified on Helios' page. It just says "resurrection". Besides, what does "existence" entail? Existence could be physical, spiritual, conceptual, etc.

If that is true, then I suppose this would be a stalemate. And for future debates, Helios' "resurrection" on her page should probably be more clearly specified.

@WeeklyBattles

Should I add this to her page

Ressurection (Upon death by any means, Helios ressurects. Helios can ressurect without her Mind, Body or soul.)

Ummm, I like Yugioh, but.....how exactly is Helios getting over that Low-Godly?

P.S. I know, this is necro-ed, darn it. But at least I wanted to address that part.

WeeklyBattles said:
Shes not, in the same way that Rei isnt getting past the ressurection
I want to say it's Inconclusive, tbh. I don't see anything on Rei's profile that can BFR or erase Helios completely to address resurrection, either.

Back