• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So they're relatively even in AP.

What stops Faora-UI from just melting him with heat vision? Especially when her attack speed is much higher than her normal speed, meaning Suiryu will have trouble even reacting to it. And she can consistently just attack from a distance.
She doesn't range spam with HV

Suiryu was also able to hold and deflect Choze's heat energy blast just suffering minor burns on his hand so I don't think he would melt...

Doesn't have a number, but is similar in nature to Homeless Emperor's energy balls, which can vaporize stuff like rocks. Which I don't think is that high?

"Experiments at 28 GHz show that with peak intensities of 1-2 kW/cm2 granite, basalt, and limestone can be melted and vaporized to over 3000 °C in a few minutes."

I dunno, considering that the blasts pulverize the rock instantly it's probably higher than that or not.

Also, Faora in the movie is more into physically fighting the opponent rather than her spamming heat vision

She'd still be able to cause some big problems for Suiryu with it given his heat resist is around 3000 celsius vs Heat vision's 5226 celsius. Even if she prefers H2H her using it while in a pinch could lead to his loss. How do their martial arts skill compare?

I don't really feel like the time they've been traversing the stars is a valid skill feat, especially when Kyptonians are way stronger than other races.

Skill scaling for Kryptonians is kind eh beyond implications. Similar biology to humans and a far more advanced civilisation would mean their martial arts should be >= Earth’s at worst and the Warrior-class like Zod, Faora and Nam-Ek are all genetically engineered and trained from birth to be the best fighters of their species (we are gonna ignore Jor-El’s big brain letting him skill stomp Tf outta Zod).

What’s more relevant is their AD which lets them grow in speed and power to bop whatever is giving them trouble not even a minute ago.

Does she even have AD or any showings that suggest it? I'm leaning on Suiryu tbh
The main example is with Superman. He was getting his ass handed to him by Faora and Nam-Ek at first, but as the fight progressed, he fared better and better against them

Now that I think about it, only Superman really has good showings of AD, and Faora's probably isn't as good considering that Superman quickly grew to keep up with her before Faora could grow to continue overpowering him.

With the likely skill advantage and stuff about his martial arts, I think I'll vote for Suiryu

Back