• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It was made, then deleted, then I wanted to remake it because a verse page without profiles seemed weird
Why was it deleted?
I'm sure a calc for destroying those spaceships could warrant something around Tier 8 (at worst Tier 9), but unless it is made, she's currently at Building level+
The problem is that you using a tier 8 feat without a calc to support building level+. I would think even without a calc you could do a town level just because of the range of the attack itself

More specifically please
See DemonicDude's old draft. I think that was what the profile was like previously
No im not saying the tier is bad it clearly has more than enough support im saying that the feat shouldnt be there supporting that tier
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by this.

Are you saying that destroying the spaceships or the crater feat shouldn't be there to support 8-C+? If it's the former, then make a calc and see what results it gets.

Whatever the case is, if you think something should be changed, make a CRT or discuss it somewhere else, because this versus thread isn't the right place to do it

See DemonicDude's old draft. I think that was what the profile was like previously
Wasnt she universal here because of her supposedly being able to destroy the universe?
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by this.

Are you saying that destroying the spaceships or the crater feat shouldn't be there to support 8-C+? If it's the former, then make a calc and see what results it gets.

But anyways, if you think it should be changed, then make a CRT or just discuss it somewhere else, because this versus thread isn't the right place to
No, I dont think you get what im saing the calc is right the tier is right im saying an uncalc feat that is probably much higher shouldnt be used as support. Basically im saying the destruction of the ships shouldnt be on her profile until its actually calced

Wasnt she universal here because of her supposedly being able to destroy the universe?
DemonicDude's draft is outdated
im saying an uncalc feat that is probably much higher shouldnt be used as support. Basically im saying the destruction of the ships shouldnt be on her profile until its actually calced
Using uncalced impressive feats on profiles is perfectly fine. If it is calced to be higher than her current tier in future, then changes will be made

Whatever the case is, discuss this somewhere else

Last edited:
Back