• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suika Ibuki's big black hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
So, this thing. (Focus on the HD version)

For once I'm really not sure what to do with this.

If accepted, this would put everyone who's 5-A at High 4-C. Pretty much everyone who's relevant on the Lunar Capital is now 4-A, so it won't be inconsistent anymore. Even Yatagarasu is 4-C via sheer size/existing alone.

Also since we're here we can probably try and update that lifting strength problem.

6-C: Slap Cirno's Class 5 feat on them.

5-A: High end scale to Tenshi's Class 25 feat. Low end will scale to Cirno's Class 5 meanwhile.

Top Tier 5-A: Scale to Suika's new Class Z feat.

Anyone Tier 4: Stellar from Yatagarasu

Top Tier 4-A: Multi-Stellar from Tenryu

Hecatia: Universal via Amitabha.

I'm a bit uncertain about this for right now.

It's weird that this normal attack is High 4-C when Suika's best feats were 5-A.

Well her so-called best feat was extremely casually destroying a realm larger than a realm larger than a 5-A place. Heaven could as well been HIgh 4-C sized given how larger than hell it is.

i think this is alright, but i am still iffy about the formula we use for black hole feats like this one.

Well we don't use the Sun GBE one anyway. The KE one, which should be fine. Probably.

The upgrades seems fine

@Flo

There was a thread a few days ago about that formula, I can find it if you want

@Kalt

Yea, I read the Black Hole thread but I'm alright with using KE, as black holes don't have infinite mass.

Small update:

Given how the result of the Calc is only slightly above baseline High 4-C, I think that some of the people on the lower end of the scaling would be Star level+

On top of my head, people like Letty, Mononobe, Ichirin, Seiga, Aya and Hatate would only be 4-C.

Futo was originally a member of the Mononobe clan, which were originally rivals to the Soga clan and Prince Shoutoko. For that reason, Futo should be SOMEWHAT comparable to Miko. I agree with the other low scaling tiers though (with a possible exception of Aya).

As for the feat itself, it seems reasonable, and isn't too high so to be an outlier (and at least Okuu isn't outlying everybody else now).

Suika's black hole is more of a fantasy magical type rather than actual black hole though, so I thought it would be more accurate to calculate their "sucking" power rather than the actual black hole cal though (otherwise we would have to count Sumireko's psychic ball black hole too)

@Lasatar That's the reason why she is currently "LIkely 5-A". Somewhat comparable, yet not fully equal. People like that are probably best at high-end 4-C like I said.

@Andy

Except that it's made through condensing matter hard enough to create a black hole. This alone is more realistic than most black holes. Alongside the fact that Touhou generally follows science, this seems reasonable to me.

And Sumireko's "psychic black hole" isn't a black hole. Hell it's even called a quasar or something. (I know those are powered by black holes, but they aren't black holes by themselves)

I thought your reaction would have been more like "Hmm...Both Touhou and LoZ are High 4-C now..."

Also rip High 4-C Mario

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I thought your reaction would have been more like "Hmm...Both Touhou and LoZ are High 4-C now..."
>Implying that wasn't my first thought, along with "sh*t, Yukari vs Link is gonna be a thing."

Also rip High 4-C Mario

N-nani?!

Saikou The Lewd King said:
@Lasatar That's the reason why she is currently "LIkely 5-A". Somewhat comparable, yet not fully equal. People like that are probably best at high-end 4-C like I said.

@Andy

Except that it's made through condensing matter hard enough to create a black hole. This alone is more realistic than most black holes. Alongside the fact that Touhou generally follows science, this seems reasonable to me.

And Sumireko's "psychic black hole" isn't a black hole. Hell it's even called a quasar or something. (I know those are powered by black holes, but they aren't black holes by themselves)
First, she could have just replicate it by, you know...gather and condense her surrounding? That mean most of that force is from her power anyway, no need for the actual mass.

Second,*facepalm* quasar isn't just powered by black hole. By definition, quasar IS black hole, getting it light by the accretion disk of matter. And it generate a lot of light, reallly strong light, literally Gamma ray, that can't really be mistaken for any other source. (don't take that facepalm too seriously though, it just a joke for this)

Edit: though yeah, you're partly right that you don't need black hole for something to be a quasar. From what we know though, it need alot of stuff, being cramped into a disk so fast and so tight for it to be really, really hot (basically the accretion disk). You could replicate it just by replicating the phenonmenon of that, creating mini-quasar without actually the need of a black hole for this (Black hole are simply an easier way to do this)

1. Except that it's literally called a black hole.

2. Even then, I have no idea how to calculate the size of the black hole based on what we see. It will definitively be far lower than even 5-A. Not even sure it will break through 6-C.

So, at first I thought because she's stated to be the strongest youkai, basically no one would scale, but no, you're right actually. So the 5-A to High 4-C (and the lower ones at around 4-C, because downgrade to 6-C is indeed selling them short) seems fine to me.

Lifting strength seems fine too.

P.s. Well done on the calculation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back