• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Subscribe to PewDiePie.

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
This may seem like a joke thread, but please, subscribe to him.

He is only 100K subs away from being dethroned.

If you support individuality on YouTube, Do your part and SMASH SUBSCRIBE!

(Highlighted just to let everyone know.)

Listen. It doesn't matter if T-Series overthrows Pewds. Actually, it does. It'll prove that people prefer big hit corporations over just one simple man. Wouldn't that ruin the point of YouTube in a way?

Maybe not the best wording, but my point stands.

Christian Higdon said:
Listen. It doesn't matter if T-Series overthrows Pewds. Actually, it does. It'll prove that people prefer big hit corporations over just one simple man. Wouldn't that ruin the point of YouTube in a way?

Maybe not the best wording, but my point stands.
T-Series uses sub-bots

The population of India is 1.3 Billion people, why would T-Series.. Oh wait, T-Series is a bot hacker that is desperate for the Fame.

How does that work? How can a giant company be even more desperate for fame. I think it's just people wanting to spread rumors.

What about other Giant Companies that are a Youtube Channel and they aren't even close to the amount of Subs T-Series has, and when I'm talking about Fame I mean being the most subbed on Youtube.

india has 1.3 billion people. the US had 300m. Youtube is station in America, therefore, most big companies on youtuber are american, and therefore have less population to draw subscribers from.

Yeah because India is just now connecting to the internet

Back