• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupidest match-up you've ever seen

Galactus vs Unicron is a godstomp in Unicron's favor

Even 2-A Galactus is baseline, where 2-A Unicron is SMT level

Saitama vs Superman

Saitama stomped and tanked the Infinite Mass Punch. Victory via star mistranslation and half the big bang false statement.

TeenAngel101 said:
Saitama vs Superman
Saitama stomped and tanked the Infinite Mass Punch. Victory via star mistranslation and half the big bang false statement.
Where did that "Half the Big bang" statement come from, anyways?

Besides, didn't the Big Bang have infinite energy? That should make the "half" part redundant.

I mean if you're creating an infinity hierarchy it matters I guess. Not that Saitama wankers would try to do one tho.

DMB 1 said:
Where did that "Half the Big bang" statement come from, anyways?
No idea. It's just a rumor people started spreading around. No one has ever been able to find an actual source that says this.

I have to delete the quote because this doesnt work

my original message: THEN GOLDEN ARMOR MEGAMAN USE HIS 2-A LEMONS

But you understand my point,to many versions

On this site I definitely have to say terrarian vs Frieza was the dumbest fight. They have no similarities and it all depends on how cocky you think Frieza is.

pretty much all sans fights

Actually on every site; Sans fights are the worse; why not use an other character like frisk or ghost rider since he's a skeleton that punishes things

Overlord775 said:
Keeweed said:
On this site I definitely have to say terrarian vs Frieza was the dumbest fight. They have no similarities

pretty much all sans fights

To be fair, Sans fights can be fun at times...

... The problem, however, is that it's really difficult to understand how Sans would be able to fight people with teleportation, spacial manipulation, time manipulation, duplication, flight, portal creation, gravity manipulation, BFR, energy shields and range attacks, when the only thing he fought is a kid with a knife with (according to the wiki) Multiversal AP.

Besides, is Frisk even 4D physically? Chara likely is, but Frisk?

That atleast has some reason (it's a massive stomp but it still has similarities unlike other fights I've seen)

I forget to add: On Youtube

RRTheEndMan said:
That atleast has some reason (it's a massive stomp but it still has similarities unlike other fights I've seen)
I forget to add: On Youtube

Who did they make win?

Translation: eeh because they both lifted many gold blocks and ls is defining in battle

And this isn't gm or hammerspace

Back