• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupidest match-up you've ever seen

Was looking and found a Marvel vs DC thread. I was thinking about it and it hit me. (Forgive me, as this is a bit off topic)

In the case of Marvel vs DC, the answer is simple. DC wins. Why?

Well, we can't use the Writer and TOAA, as that would just be an eternal stalemate.

Marvel only has one 1-A, Oblivion.

DC has three, Michael, Lucifer, and The Presence. And they have a High 1-A, the Over-Monitor.

That's it. That's the reason why DC wins this fight. Tier 0's aren't allowed. Marvel only has one 1-A. DC has three, and a High 1-A.

Sorry for derailing, just wanted to say that.

Kisaragi Ryuko vs Medic. "Ryuko may be stronger, faster and more skilled, but that's exactly why she lost".

There was also

• NFL about Medic being able to kill "any creature" with some weapon of his.
  • Claims that Ryuko's Regenerationn can be negated by the high frequencies of a violin (which not only is never stated or shown, but Ryuko literally has a superpower that allows her to redirect sound frequencies).
  • Claims that Medic somehow has higher durability than Ryuko because he survived going to Hell, despite him having no feats of tanking anything while there.
  • And claims that Ryuko has struggled or even lost some of her fights, whereas Mecic always wins his fights (not sure if this is even true), ignoring that Ryuko fights people orders of magnitude stronger than
When someone tried telling the person that the match up was flawed, the person snooped on to the person's other social media accounts, found a post where he said he likes Nui, and reported the guy to an admin using that post as proof that he's irrationally biased towards KLK.

UIO Goku and Jiren vs Saitama

Sad part is, the thread OP was dead serious. Claims Saitama is invincible with the ability to wreck both Goku and Jiren with casual ease, then resorts to insults when we question why he made the thread if he was already decided on a victor. RIP

There's also

"Big Boss vs a real life MMA fighter"

"The Flash vs The Christian God in a race". When people tried telling the guy that there's no way Flash can beat an omnipotent being in a race, he said that Flash is badass because the only opponent for him is God.

"Ryuko vs Broly"

"Sans vs an actual tree" where people who think Sans can beat multiverse busters voted for a tree.

"Saitama vs TOAA" with the majority consensus unironically thinking Saitama would win.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
What is it that makes these matchups ridiculous exactly?
The fact that they pit characters that have either no connection, or it is so one-sided it should not be a fight to begin with. (Ryuko vs Medic is an example for both of these)

Also, stop derailing with the work ethics of youtube channels no one cares about, plz. I'm on Assalt's side, but seriously, let's get back on track.

@Teen

Sorry, I was just about to post that this was a massive derail. I'll delete all respective comments.

@Battle

If you want to continue with that subject, it will need to go to my wall. We have clogged up this thread way too much. It is something that should be explained, but this isn't the place.

Edit: Holy crap that nuked so much of the thread.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Js250476 said:
Any of CFC's meme matches
How about any of CFC's matches at all?
>Error Sans

>Fire Sonic

>Creepypasta Characters

>FNAF

>Memes that died off years ago

CFC needs to stop, it's 99% cringe
[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Cartoon Fight Club. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Weegee's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Cartoon Fight Club truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in AR's existential Meme "Saneegee," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Georgie Hasrouni's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Cartoon Fight Club shirt. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎[/COLOR]

@Overlord

Obviously, but Arbitrary doesn't want to curse. I think it is easily understood that the harsher versions of the words he used take the place of the weaker ones in actual use.

• Winces* Yep, they sure are.
  • Quietly deletes my stats equalized Alucard vs Sebastian Michaelis thread that I actually almost went through with after the aforementioned mistake*

Back