• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupidest match-up you've ever seen

I saw a thread like that on Spacebattles, but it was with the condition that the Empire would not bombard the planet from orbit or outright obliterate it because they didn't want to destroy its resources. Of course, that was only from one thread I saw, and I can't vouch for any others.

I know they don't have super overpowered weapon but a wall level laser blaster would definitely be would a lot worse then our street level machine guns.

Saitama vs Zeno-Sama (I actually saw this in Facebook, there was a guy who said Saitama would win easily and other one saying Saitama would speedblitz).

There are two threads here pitting Fate of the Jedi Luke against 3-A Dragon Ball characters.

I need not say more.

Js250476 said:
Any of CFC's meme matches
How about any of CFC's matches at all?

>Error Sans

>Fire Sonic

>Creepypasta Characters

>FNAF

>Memes that died off years ago

CFC needs to stop, it's 99% cringe

>making fights with FNAF characters against super powefull guys

>already knowing that the FNAF characters will get stomped

>does it anyways

also

>using sans 1000000000 times

and

>using fan made character, creepypastas and memes

Death battle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CFC

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Who else remembers the times of ZeedMillenniummon vs Madara?
Madara can destroy anything in the universe, and "universe" means all of space and time. This obviously includes the hyperverse, so Madara can destroy anything in the hypervese, which means he's at least High Complex Multiversal.

He'd solo the verse.

/s

Back