• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupidest Match-up you've ever seen 2

Since the last one has been auto-closed for reached out of the number of comments so,i've made this as the 2nd ,yeah, we still find some battle from all source like ,Comicvine,Google+,YouTube,Deviantart,SpaceBattles,Redit,etc,and if have some stupid match,just pull it in this thread,we also find some battle in Death Battle Fannon Wiki or other Wikis too

for example :

Keizer Godzilla vs Dreamy Bowser

Arceus vs ZeedMilleniummon

Godzilla (Monsterverse) vs Slattern (Pacific Rim)

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Ahuhuha! This is a fair fight!
Images (44)
Oh this one too! I should make one of this!

Images (45)
God! Why I didn't make this kind of fight I wonder!?

Images (46)
-Kurumi vs Akira : Akira murder her for lulz

-Gil vs Dio : Ea and GoB GG

-Majora vs who :???

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Ahuhuha! This is a fair fight!
Images (44)
Oh this one too! I should make one of this!

Images (45)
God! Why I didn't make this kind of fight I wonder!?

Images (46)
-Kurumi vs Akira : Akira murder her for lulz
-Gil vs Dio : Ea and GoB GG

-Majora vs who :???
Majora vs Kefka (Final Fantasy VI)

Already sent the vid. Also SethTheProgrammer was saying that Jotaro win against Kenshiro. Gosh, his vid is not bad but ughh...

Alright.

Also lol yeah,most of the match in your picture is just due of "cool" factor XD

I really don't know why people make Gil vs Dio so much?

@Rein

When did he say that?

In the end of the video he said Kenshiro Defeats Jotaro Since SP Cannot Damage Kenshiro

-Pop team epic vs Jiren : because "gag force gg".Seriously they didn't have any chance to Jiren,just because they are gag and have toon force doesn't mean they can stomp everything!!! *Mad because my ship is throwed to OP AF character who they didnt have any chance*

-Patrick vs Majin Buu : because they pink and muh toon force!! serious thought Buu just turn him to candy,even with toon force he will die.

-Chara vs FNAF : Welp......

TPE warps reality believe it or not. Also WTF ARE THOSE!!??
They can, huh? I wouldn't know.

Also, I got a lot more where that came from. Hazard of being subscribed to AnimationRewind.

-Spongebob vs Bill : again,"muh toon force!!" wich is useless.

-Freddy vs Chuck : hmmm.......

-Sans vs Goku : welp,rip both of them due of cancerous comment.

Back