• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupid rules

Darkanine said:
Soldier Blue wrote:

All profiles must use British English and the Metric system. Use of American English and the Imperial system will result in a perma-ban.
Real talk.
This ******* site has made me so used to metric system that I barely recognize imperial system anymore.

I AM BRAZILLIAN SO IT DOESN'T AFFECT ME HAHAHAHAHA SUCK THAT ONE AMERICAN NORMIES, METRIC SYSTEM IS THE STANDARD SCIENTIFIC SYSTEM

british english tho...

TurboTriangle601 said:
Only Death Battle research is allowed and the characters Death Battle hasn't covered must have their stats be judged by YouTube commenters/channels.
Subsonic+ Sonic confirmed.

He doesn't really define Dimensions differently than the wiki. For example, we do accept that alternate universes exist across 5 dimensions.

No matchups using characters that are loved by kids to avoid ruining childhoods.

dragon ball matchups are banned in general to avoid controversy

any character who loses a match to someone of the same or lower tier gets their profile erased.

All characters who have not shown their true power must be tier 0

All profiles must have a rule 34 image

Rule 34 has its own profile (i wonder if joke battles allows that)

Only information from screwattack/animationrewind is considered credible

Staff cannot leave the wiki for more than 6 hours or they will be banned

Any character who has been refered to as infinite wins every match

marvel vs dc vs dragon ball matchups are banned... oh wait...

No threads that does not involve ___ vs ___

Requesting a change is considered bullying

The background for the wiki has to be fnaf or mlp related

The wiki is now about which character should be shipped with which

Only ocs are allowed

Batman with prep solos fiction

Anybody who has not shown any of their true power stays below average human

Jacksfilms hosts the wiki

Super Saiyan and Daizenshuu multipilers are allowed. Therefore Base Cell Games Gohan is High 4-C+ with MSS Gohan being around 44x baseline 4-B since SS2 Gohan was able to match Super Perfect Cell at half power among many other things.

Oh and assuming SS2 Goku is 1.5x SS2 Gohan that would mean he's 3.159 KiloFOE. Oh and SS3 Goku is 4x that.

Back