• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupid rules

but this is the thread for stupid rules not good rules ovo

'''<font face="Courier New" color="#hex code of the color you wanna use">Text goes here</font>'''

This is better and much easier to read

CursedGentleman said:
mfw I am going to write a Danganronpa/Total Drama crossover and Danganronpa will get to be low 7-B if not higher
But will it be the Total Drama cast in Hope's Peak, or the Danganronpa cast on Wawanakwa? Or a swap between Chris and Monokuma/Junko as masterminds?

So many fun possibilities.

Making Chris the main villain of Dangaronpa and having the whole thing play out like a cheesy, deadly gameshow sounds hilarious.

There is a fanfiction about that,but is not cheesy,is pretty good actually, gives me the same feeling I have when playing Danganronpa for the first time

Well, five four replies left. I hope to see really stupid rules below this one.

The winner in a VS Thread is decided by who has the most Waifu/Husbando potential. If it can't determined, its decided by who has more R34 images.

I've been trying to think of a good Danganronpa crossover fic to write. So far thinking of Criminal Minds trying to rescue the kids.

Back