• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupid rules

Megamangohan said:
Regarding Dragonball, we only accept information and validate feats from SeththeProgrammer. We wouldn't want to upset the fanbase and we think this is the best way to prevent drama.
This means a lot of characters are gonna have "Unknown" statistics, given how many invalid stuff he says.

TV shows dedicated to little kids like Dora the Explorer, Teletubbies and Peter Rabbit are allowed to be in the wiki so long they have at least a feat to be used for combat.

ALL crossovers are treated as canon, regardless of validity or WoG.

Phoenix Wright and those who scale to him will now be upgraded to 2-C, due to Phoenix being capable of defeating Galactus.

We have 2-A DMC now thanks to Shin Megami Tensei. As Universal DMC was already supported by WoG, this is more than valid.

Rakanadyo said:
ALL crossovers are treated as canon, regardless of validity or WoG.
Phoenix Wright and those who scale to him will now be upgraded to 2-C, due to Phoenix being capable of defeating Galactus.
2-C Naruto

2-C Kirby! Now I can rematch him with Castlevania! Too bad not many care enought about CV to make the matches...

All users must make a solemn vow to do an acrobatic ******* pirouette off the stump and blow their brains out if Rodri doesn't stop making Homestuck jokes.

Phoenix821 said:
Any character who claims to be Omnipotent must be changed to tier 0.
Outlier Wiki really should use this at least where there are contradictions but "theoretical omnipotence" (e.g omnipotent triforce and "omnipotent" gods who are actually tier 2).

TheLuffyPlayer said:
All Homestuck related threads must have a max of 413 replies, replying 414 or higher times causes everyone in the thread to be banned for (Ammount of deaths in Homestuck) years.
The OP, the reply 11 and the reply 111 must engage Trickster Mode.

Rodri "Dante" said:
The OP, the reply 11 and the reply 111 must engage Trickster Mode.
Their story has 8127 pages, plus "the end", thanks and credits!

IT'S TOO LONG

• ahem*
Users need to memorize everything important of the wiki (attack potency tiers, caps and baselines, same for lifting strength, speed and everything else) in order to apply for staff. Plus, the user must be an expert at calcs.

Rodri "Dante" said:
But... you're staff.
Following your rule it's contradictory by itself.

Wait, why I'm trying to use logic here?
you cant argue with Shadow Senpai's logic

because only i can be metaphorically literal while being objectively right about the use of rights and rules on a platonic way that doesnt involve a Kouhai

All characters' names can be used for upgrades and downgrades respectively. For example, Dimentio is automatically held to be baseline higher dimensional, purely because of his name. This Waifu is automatically Multiverse level due to her namesake depicting her as such.

Neir protagonists are either 2-B, 2-A, or 9-S. What the S means, nobody knows.

Well in most Japanese games I've played, S is a rank above A so it probably means god mode.

Well, if we ever make Harold (From Total Drama) as he scales to Duncan, who scales to defeating Chef, who is low 7-B, I can add my own drawn meme
Mocking Harold

All speedsters must be ALWAYS be asumed to be faster than the opponent, even with speed equalized, and even if the battle is against other speedster.

Side note, Total Drama's Low 7-B feat is a bit lowballed. Could be 7-B idk, I need to redo it eventually.

Yeah, Isnt Chef supposed to be 6-C, he did kinda sink an entire island somehow

Not to mention that they reacted with lasers that could bounce on mirrors, so it could be Relativistic and all that shit

It was with prep and the size of the island has yet to be calculated. Probably somewhere in the 7-A-6-C range since it has a pretty big mountain on it though.

Darkanine should have an avi of the ark of the covenant or he will be banned for a 1000 years until his profile is picked up by a digital archeologist OvO

Darkanine said:
It was with prep and the size of the island has yet to be calculated. Probably somewhere in the 7-A-6-C range since it has a pretty big mountain on it though.
And that one thousand feet cliff as well

All fights with Goku should be banned as the wank that happens on it is just...

Egh

Edit: All fights with Dragon Ball should be banned, period

Back