• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupid rules

Dad Egbert and everyone scaling to him should be downgraded to Pie Level cause he uses pies as weapons and gets damaged by a kid with a hammer.

And the first guardians and everyone scaling to them should be downgraded to Unknown, at most 7-C, likely much lower, cause Doc Scratch is just a small version of Slenderman

Any character who doesn't take damage from another is instantly assumed to be 1 dimensional level above it

(For example, if a character doesn't take damage from a 3-Dimensional character, it instantly makes him 4-Dimensional)

TheLuffyPlayer said:
Any character who doesn't take damage from another is instantly assumed to be 1 dimensional level above it
(For example, if a character doesn't take damage from a 3-Dimensional character, it instantly makes him 4-Dimensional)
inb4 Dragon Ball becomes 1-B

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
No, all fourth wall breakers should scale to Ga
Shush! My idea is better. It gave me an excuse to make this.
Lord Monika
HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO OUTRUN ME...
WHEN I'M ALREADY IN YOUR REALITY?

Monsters in Undertale are made of magic, therefore any Homestuck character will automatically win against an Undertale monster because magic is fake as shit.

Any character who is from a 3D peice of media (Live action or using 3D models) must have their profile picture made in a 3D modeler in a T pose to avoid copyright but still keep the art style. I present Mario's new profile image.

Let's a go
By witch I mean I found another excuse to mess around on art programs to make abominations

If you participate in a VS Thread without knowing anything about one of the verses, you get punished in a tematic way.

For example, if you knew nothing about Sonic, you are forced to search "Sonic fan art" in Google Images, if you knew nothing about Homestuck, you are forced to read Cool and New Webcomic while eating cake, and so on.

Rodri "Dante" said:
If you participate in a VS Thread without knowing anything about one of the verses, you get punished un a tematic way.

For example, if you knew nothing about Sonic, you are forced to search "Sonic fan art" in Google Images, if you knew nothing about Homestuck, you are forced to read Cool and New Webcomic while eating cake, and so on.
What if you know nothing about Winx Club or Puella Magi?

Back