• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
saitama will lose if someone uses mind manip on him to make him feel insecure about his utter lack of hair

1# JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Part 5: Vento D'oro
2# JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Part 7: Steel Ball Run
3# JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Part 8: JoJolion
4# JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Part 2: Battle Tendency
5# JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Part 6: Stone Ocean
6# JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Part 3: Stardust Crusaders
7# JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Part 1: Phantom Blood
8# JoJo's Bizarre Adventures Part 4: Diamond Is Unbreakeble
Facts

1. Part 7
2. Part 4
3. Part 3
4. Part 2
5. Part 5
6. Part 6
7. Part 1

I've never read part 8. This is purely based off personal enjoyment of each series and not how good they are. I feel like I might get folded for this ranking

Maybe, I may have enjoyed it a little bit more than Part 5.

Sometimes, I wish pre-part 6 jojo never existed.

You know, my hate for jojo is really unfounded. I don't hate jojo. I just hate a portion of its fan base, the annoying ones and the Vs Debate ones.

My ranking as an anime only :

Part 4
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 1

However, I won't call any part garbage because I enjoyed all of them

So what exactly is the order for the strongest verses on the site, would it look something like this?

1: Twin peaks
2: cthulhu mythos
3: Umineko and the rest of 07th expansion
4: elder scrolls
5: DC comics
6: The Unwritten
7: Demon king diamao
8: world of darkness maybe?
9: idk 🤷‍♂️
10: idk 🤷‍♂️
I’m pretty sure Umineko is above Chtulhu mythos🗿

You seem to have forgotten about Unsong:

Also, I personally think that our DC Comics statistics are exaggerated. The other high-tiers are probably fine though.

You seem to have forgotten about Unsong:

Also, I personally think that our DC Comics statistics are exaggerated. The other high-tiers are probably fine though.
Yo what the ant doing?

i feel like this is going to offend someone so... i am legally obligated to say is a joke

I noticed this thread when doing some moderator work. I will not stay for long.

Unsong is baseline right?

Rankings as of now:

1. Lovecraft Mythos (Soon to be dethroned)
2. Twin Peaks
3. The Elder Scrolls
4. Umineko
5. Unsong
6. DC Comics

I do not think that it is baseline, but am not sure.

The Mathiverse is likely the real #1 though, but it is not a sentient character, and more of a speculative idea, so we decided to not feature it.

Back