• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I wonder, if your universe is 3-D and you use axiom manipulation to create an axiom that says the universe is berkeley cardinal dimensional, and the universe becomes a berkeley cardinal dimensional construct from a 3-D one, are you tier 0 via axiom manipulation?

The problem is that without math you really cant be definied in power just being "beyond maths" doesnt make you stronger than mathiverse also because that is a logical paradox and literally breaks the power system so if CM is beyond maths then his power cant be definied we use maths to measure the power of characters and without maths then it cant be definied when i was refering to "more impressive feats" i was refering than mathiverse by definition is so much stronger than the entire CM verse just because you are beyond all concepts doesnt make you tracend maths because you cant tracend math and if you say that CM is beyond maths and is true then it should get a CRT TBH

yeah i am tired so if you wana continue the discussion i will continue tomorrow
Bro, the Outer Gods being undefinable is their whole shtick.

I wonder, if your universe is 3-D and you use axiom manipulation to create an axiom that says the universe is berkeley cardinal dimensional, and the universe becomes a berkeley cardinal dimensional construct from a 3-D one, are you tier 0 via axiom manipulation?
According to this wiki yes. Because your hax worked on a Tier 0 scale.

isn't that the same as one punch being saitama's whole point?
Not really. I can see why you make that comparison, but even Saitama in the series doesn't always end a fight in one punch.

Another thing is that the outer gods are consistently described as scaling from places where time and space don't even exist, and where the self becomes irrelevent. Not to mention Yog-Sothoth encompassing literally everything, including the other Outer Gods as he IS everything.

Yog-Sothoth is essentially a more brief and concise version of the Mathiverse, but instead actually scales from High 1-As. Whereas the Mathiverse encompasses what?

Not really. I can see why you make that comparison, but even Saitama in the series doesn't always end a fight in one punch.

Another thing is that the outer gods are consistently described as scaling from places where time and space don't even exist, and where the self becomes irrelevent. Not to mention Yog-Sothoth encompassing literally everything, including the other Outer Gods as he IS everything.

Yog-Sothoth is essentially a more brief and concise version of the Mathiverse, but instead actually scales from High 1-As. Whereas the Mathiverse encompasses what?
The main argument is flatterland is written by a mathematician who should have great knowledge of maths and cardinal numbers. Flatterland has things like higher dimensions and lower dimensions, with mathiverse encompassing all of maths and it's all possible extensions and all possible mathematical constructs it should logically be above even berkeley cardinal dimensional constructs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sus
Yes I have my own problems with that argument.

While it is true that Flatterland was made by someone who actually knows what they are talking about, why should that matter? The difference it makes is that Flatterland has a much more concrete justification for what it exactly is and thus is easier to index. Since its statistics have been explained more clearly.

Yog-Sothoth is, as I said before, explained in a more simple way than the mathiverse, but it achieves the same thing really, particularly in regards to the fact it scales above High 1-A entities who themselves already transcend "logic" from the perspective of other High 1-As like Hypnos.

Regardless, the main thing is that it is possible to create something more powerful than the mathiverse by this wiki's standards. As others have said before, you can always just say a more powerful entity exists above it.

Oh well CM is not longer have inf tier 0 or tier 0 beyond baseline so TP is the stronger till the same guy who downgraded the series downgrade it

Technically darksmasher was a big component to start the downgrade and changed the oppinion of ultima so there is that

DC is the strongest verse in fiction anyway.
maxresdefault.jpg

marvel is gona be in the same level of DC power probally? or atleast close after DC cosmology gets chopped

Honestly verses with the most self serving "no you" logic are the strongest essentially any fanfic and self insert OCs

Either way I'm the kind of person who believes anything 1-A or higher is just a load of BS that usually sets the unhealthy mentality of only caring about a work of fiction's power level and very little else but that's just my PoV casing point this thread.

Yeah dude I agree with you. Although it is kinda weird that most of our Tier 0 verses are generally very well regarded in terms of story quality. Twin Peaks, Cthulhu Mythos, Umineko, DC, The Elder Scrolls. These are some of my favourite works.

Yeah our OCs are the strongest either way. Vsbattles doesn't actually rate all fiction, it just rates popular copyrighted fiction with a few exceptions like newgrounds and SCP

Yeah dude I agree with you. Although it is kinda weird that most of our Tier 0 verses are generally very well regarded in terms of story quality. Twin Peaks, Cthulhu Mythos, Umineko, DC, The Elder Scrolls. These are some of my favourite works.
Yeah, the verses that the author uses a lot of weird drugs and start writting the plot :sneaky:

All of fiction and real world are all in marvel omniverse and this omniverse we exist in including the real world we are now is also in Overvoid, Overvoid = tier 0 Eonymous see Overvoid as fiction = teir 0+

marvel is gona be in the same level of DC power probally? or atleast close after DC cosmology gets chopped
Splitting the verse according to the writers is the only way the downgrade the verse.
Then we start hearing stupid concepts like scott snyder darkseid vs grant Morrison darkseid 🤣💔👍weird.

Apparently it's all supplemental stuff. A lot of information seems to be from the book "The Secret History of Twin Peaks". As someone who watched the show and the movie, whatever's in that book must have some damn good justification for where it is cause the show certainly doesn't, even though I love the series.

Back