• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have already listed the top 10.
As of right now,

1. Flatterland
2. Suggsverse
3. Twin Peaks/Yog-Sothothery(Cthulhu Mythos)
4. Umineko no Naku Koro ni/DC Comics/The Elder Scrolls/Ruckerverse/Unsong/possibly Cryptose (Unfamiliar, multiple sources list it as tier 0 verse, but I cannot confirm this. Definitely baseline though)
5. The Unwritten
6. Deluge of the Abyss
7. Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
8. Dungeons and Dragons, and other baseline High 1-A verses
9. Manifold Trilogy
10. World of Darkness

Could be missing a few things.

pretty sure that that would be the strongest a character can get without being omnipotent and even stronger that the mathiverse because it tracends maths if that is a valid feat... who i doubt it is anyway

So the white light baseline is at tier 0? Eh, the fact that the ruckerverse is a mathematical universe and the explanations of the white light made me think that it could be at least at the mathiverse level.
That looks like far beyond tier 0 because he created and tracends maths who incluid reinhardt cardinals that is beyond tier 0

Why do you say that?
I already explained just now. But just putting it here again
Not exactly... Yet

The disagrees on the thread outweigh the agrees. But Ultima has his own plans for the verse. And the profiles are still untouched.

So no, CM hasn't gone down yet
Also. CM has an infinite amount of tiers High 1-As and Tier 0s. As well as an above baseline 0.

And before anyone asks again, no the downgrade hasn't gone through yet. Just because it exists doesn't mean it's applied

Okay i explain you why he is tier 0 atleast and you keep saying that the cosmology is tier 1-A even if there are alephs and is extremlly hinted that there are greater mathematicals terms i mean the creator is a mathematician
No, you really haven't explained anything to me, you've just told me that the verse features absolute infinity without proving it. The creator being a mathematician should have nothing to do with the Power of a verse.

No, you really haven't explained anything to me, you've just told me that the verse features absolute infinity without proving it. The creator being a mathematician should have nothing to do with the Power of a verse.
umm... the blog explaining why he is tier 0 and me explaining stuffs and mathematics being tier 0 is alredy accepted in the wiki and the wikipedia page i posted yeah i didnt explain anything asides from that

umm... the blog explaining why he is tier 0 and me explaining stuffs and mathematics being tier 0 is alredy accepted in the wiki and the wikipedia page i posted yeah i didnt explain anything asides from that
Literally never references anything like it, or comparable to it. You are wanking it based on a fanfiction narrative you have. You could say it transcends all math, wcih would put it with Mathiverse.

And I've already provided my answers towards the blog. It literally is just another way of making a yog-sothoth like transcendent entity.

Literally never references anything like it, or comparable to it. You are wanking it based on a fanfiction narrative you have. You could say it transcends all math, wcih would put it with Mathiverse.
wow isnt like you read nothing i say. okay just because they dont say it magically doesnt make it non existent the book (refering to the white ligth) uses alephs and even in the wikipedia says that we accept that saying "above all maths" incluids every math if the verse explain it more just because they dont mention it doesnt mean is true. i doubt this will change your mind

wow isnt like you read nothing i say. okay just because they dont say it magically doesnt make it non existent the book (refering to the white ligth) uses alephs and even in the wikipedia says that we accept that saying "above all maths" incluids every math if the verse explain it more just because they dont mention it doesnt mean is true. i doubt this will change your mind
Again, just having Alephs is no reason to upgrade the Mathiverse. We have to go by what was shown in the novel, which again does not go as high as some people think it does. "Transcending and/or encompassing maths" is a concept many characters on this wiki have, but we do not scale them to Tier 0 for it.

I'm surprised we don't see more High Outerversal to Boundless smurfs.

Gilgamesh is the strongest surf on the site right? The dunghill horror is really inconsistent. He can possibly summon Tier 0/High 1-A entities.

I'm pretty sure the Leviathan should be baseline Tier 0. It seems to encompass and ascend past the High 1-A Cetacean Hierarchy.

I'm surprised we don't see more High Outerversal to Boundless smurfs.

Gilgamesh is the strongest surf on the site right? The dunghill horror is really inconsistent. He can possibly summon Tier 0/High 1-A entities.

I'm pretty sure the Leviathan should be baseline Tier 0. It seems to encompass and ascend past the High 1-A Cetacean Hierarchy.
yeah, cause leviathan has an infinite number of cetacean INSIDE him.

Oh, I thought the Tier 0 justification was more transcendent than that? Being infinitely above High 1-A isn't enough for Tier 0. I'm pretty sure the Leviathan completely transcends the Cetacean Hierarchy.

Oh okay. Just being infinitely above a High 1-A just makes you infinitely High 1-A (High Outerverse level+?) not Tier 0, so I was a bit confused.

Instead of linking to large cardinals, get a scan about it even referencing the Reinhardt cardinal.
doesnt the series reference large cardinals? then by logic it should have reinhardt cardinal and no just because "it doesnt mention it" doesnt mean it doesnt exist

Back