• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest plant for every tier. (Celebration 3/3)

Pickle Rick for 10-C and 9-B
The description for the 10-C key isn't exactly accurate, since he can still kill cockraches and rats, without using the laser gun that grants him the 9-B tier

Weng stomps Link most likely.

Not sure about Teng vs Swampy because of regen. That should be a match.

Eh. Same point just got the names mixed up. Both are strong enough to get in I just want to have matches to see where them in the list. I can’t exactly tell if they beat the current tops yet. Unless link is extremely weak in Deku form.

Yes, Pickle Ricks kills the Pikmin, unless we consider him without the "exoskeleton"
Flytrap fights by eating flies and insects, it's a really passive way to fight that works only on dumb insects, but still a way

Yeah I don’t think the trap’s predation tactic is enough to put him on the list considering how bad his attacks are.

I mean unless someone else is a better third place or something for the sake of accuracy we should let them. Someone should make a onion profile for pikmin.

If he can't harm rock pikmin then rock pikmin outlasts.
Well, with the exoskeleton Pickle Rick can easily tear apart multiple rats, while Rock Pikmin can be eaten by animals whose size is around that of Rick. Rick is also more intelligent and skilled, I'm pretty sure he would win easily

Dhelsime is one of the stronger pokemon in terms of scaling from what I recall, so it should likely be there. Not so sure about the rest however

I will have to wait before I can add all this and make matches. I am kinda busy and 7-A alone will take a few matches and plenty of debate.

Not necessarily. It is more for the sake of debate/the list, that will be fine if it does happen.

Ok. However, Mega Abomasnow can stay on High 7-A, since he doesn't have any competitor and the other Pokemon are all only 7-A

Venusaur isn't completely a plant, it's more like a hybrid or a symbiosis between a plant and a reptile/amphibian.
The same can be said with other grass types, that are part animal and part plant

Ok Obama takes high 7A but I am unsure about 7A. It will take a few threads to finish it. With Ben 10, Pokémon, and China all being recommended at once.

I can't find the calc for Piccolo, which surprised me, but if it is baseline then the Saibaiman can't win, since the Vine scales from a 239 exaton feat, much above the baseline.
Otherwise, it could've been an interesting match

I'm not sure if they count as plants, but here they are
Earl of Lemongrab 3 and Earl of Lemongrab (Original).
Both have a 5-C key that scales from a 41 exatons feat, so they might challenge the Saibaiman for the second place.
Original Earl might challenge some of the 9-Bs and could take the second place in the 9-A tier, under Shambling Mound (I'm not sure if a fight between the two is possible).
Aldoron also might be a plant (even though he is a dragon), and has a lot of keys, scattered between the main body and the god seeds

I'll start Earl 1 vs Pickle Rick.
For the second for 5-C, but I'm not sure if it's better to chose one of the two Earl and put it against the Saibaiman, or making both lemons fight each other first

Back