• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest plant for every tier. (Celebration 3/3)

Yes this is real now
0/1-A is excluded. I will start with 3 per tier for now.
High 1-B
1-B
High 1-C
1-C
low 1-C
1Swamp Thing
2-A
1Swamp Thing.
2-B
1Flowey
2-C
1 Swamp Thing
low 2-C
1 Hist
2 Celebi
3-A
3-B
3-C
1 Naturia Sacred Tree.
4-A
1 The Hist
2 Yggdrasil
3 Twin Parelel Woods.
4-B
1Swamp Thing
2 Groot
High 4-C
1 Moonflower.
2Naturia sacred tree.
4-C
High 5-A
5-A
1 Whispy Woods.
5-B
1 Yggdrasil (GBF)
5-C
1 Blue Line Vine
High 6-A
1Yggdrasil (GBF)
2 Swamp Thing
3 Shinju
6-A
High 6-B
6-B
1 Elder Treant
2Rose
Low 6-B
1 Elder Treant
2 Swamp Thing
3 Shinju
High 6-C
2 Deku Link
6-C
1 Blue Line Vine
High 7-A
1 Mega Abomasnow
7-A
1 Swampfire
7-B
1 Leafy
Low 7-B
1 Swampfire
High 7-C
7-C
Low 7-C
8-A
1 Rose
8-B
High 8-C
1 Palmon/Lalamon
2 Gaia
8-C
1 Stray Cat
2Snow Pea
3 Groot
9-A
1 Shambling Mound
9-B
1 Plants from D&D
2 Peashooter./Snow Pea
3 Pickle Rick.
9-C
1 Blight
2 Small Groot
10-A
10-B
10-C
1 Pikmin from Pikmin
2 Pickle Rick.
11-A
No plants below this tier I assume.

Last edited:
Ok one plant should probably go above him though.

When the Mario upgrades go through I'm gonna nominate Piranha Plant for whatever tier they sit at. Likely Tier 8 for now.

Yeah but their really is no rules like that here or in the main “strongest for every tier.” This is spun-off from.

Remember that there's a distinction between EX/Revenge Whispy Woods (the purple one) and Sky-High Whispy Woods (the silver one)
They share the same key, but are different characters/forms

Parallel is another Whispy that doesn't have a key, actually, and I don't remember how much it changes from the standard one, although he is 4-A for sure.

Paralel might be the strongest but I haven’t played clash deluxe so I can’t tell.

I know but the other potential strongest is in Clash deluxe. Sky High probably takes a few Kirbys to deal with.

Also one thing to note is that Digimon is probably getting AP downgrades so no tier 4 stuff for them. They probably take the tier 6 and 8 though.

Depends, Ergen has busted passives right? Unless a big Naturia fan wants to comment then I think it should just take the top spot.

Yeah I don’t think Naturia is breaking past that. Assuming it would work in a tree. They were never that meta anyway. (I will make them though, trust me.)

Her name and description seem to align with her being a tree but I cannot be too sure. I will consider.

Back