• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 7-A plant part 1/3

First of all the 7-A grass types that are actually plants, which is generally the strongest? This might be hard to say but it is kinda needed for the thread. Overall the problem is that most of these guys have elemental weaknesses (including chinaman.) that might mess up the consistency of ranking. Speed equal. Ultimate Swampfire used.

The current match is

Vs

Last edited:
Swampfire is at least 352.51 Megatons.

King Teng is at least 461.11 Megatons.

Speed is not equal or I don't see so it's:

Swampfire FTL vs King Teng's Massively Hypersonic+.

Swampfire has Class M lifting strength while King Teng has Class 100.

Both have the same kind of regeneration - Low High.

Swampfire has resistence to Fire while King Teng doesn't but to kill him Zhong Yue needed to go all out creating a fire strong enough that it melted a mountain, so he should have some degree of resistence.

Swampfire has: Fire, Plant, Adhesive, Acid, Explosion and Gas Manipulation.

King Teng has: Energy, Soul, Elemental Manipulation (Any element his mind can comprehend or object can be created by him).

Swampfire also can induce sleep, and become intangible.

King Teng can interact with the Yuan Shen which is a galvanized form of the Soul and Spirit (the spirt is an abstract being) so Intangiblity shouldn't be a problem.

Swampfire has the Speed but King Teng can increase his AP/Dura by becoming his true form a Vine that is 61m tall increasing his statistics and he can also use Yulling pills for a greater increase.

Not sure how skilled Swampfire is but King Teng is a master of a multitude of weapons like swords, hooks, whips, hammers, sabers and shields, all being used at the same time. King Teng also could understand and master techniques in hours while others need decades.

This match could go either way since Swampfire is faster but he's lower in power/durability and variety of skills thansk to King Teng being able to use anything through Visualization. He can also attack the Soul and since no one has such a thing in Ben 10 (I think, correct me if I'm wrong...maybe the Ghost thing has) anything from Teng could kill him in one hit by destroying his soul.

What is the speed difference? It looks blitz worthy and fire does seem to be a weakness (fire by a tier 7 should probably do damage considering that it is a weakness, unless he was unharmed by weaker fire the mountain melting fire isn’t necessarily the only way.)

Even disciples who aren't yet in the first stage of cultivation can one-shot others by destroying their souls if they reached the level of "Elibaration of Soul" while King Teng here is already in the third realm of Cultivation (Non-Cultivator < Spirit Nurturing < Spirit Manifestation < Rebirth where Teng is). At pre-cultivator (still called mortal) they can already destroy souls, at Spirit Nurturing their soul manip increase as they strenghten it and make the connection with their choosen Spirit then at Manifestation they can manifest which again goes through a streghtnening process then at Rebith they galvanize their soul with the spirit creating the Yuan Shen know also as the Combat Spirit.

King Teng being one of the strongest monsters of the younger generation is one of the best in such arts. Zhong Yue at a lower level could one shot hundreds of Demons by destroying their soul, King Teng is above that by a large maring as he could contend with Zhong Yue who not only has 1 spirit but 3.

The Intangibility’s less of becoming a Ghost, and more of the ‘less solid’ type. Essentially, attacks can pass through him, but he’s still Tangible, like a liquid. That means NPI from being able to hit Ghosts won’t interact with this type of Intangibility, as they’re two different things.
Just noticed you had said ‘Intangibility won’t work as Teng has NPI’, which is why I posted this. I wasn’t talking about Soul Shenaningans or something, lol

Yeah seems fair but we should check if he is Blitzed or not. If so, I should equalize speed and I might need to have them share the spot if that makes it too decisive.
The AP gap seems too small to be worth much unless he amps; Swampy probably scales far above his feat . Swampfire is gonna ignite him immediately; Fire is kinda his thing. Flight makes him hard to hit even with the skill gap (I cannot vouch much for Ben’s skill.) Teng probably needs to use the soul bit before getting ignited since Physical attacks don’t work too well.

Alright, read up a little more on this thread.
First off, Swampfire has plenty of experience with Soul-Based attackers. Ben commonly fights against Z’Skayr, who can possess nearly anything- once mindhaxing an entire Planet, and stated to be able to possess a Celestialsapien, whose mind is inside another dimension- as well as destroy the souls of whoever he possesses. Ben, and by extension Swampfire, is able to shrug it off like it’s nothing due to the Omnitrix protecting him while transformed.
Swampfire commonly leads with blasting the crap out of the opponent with Fire. He only ever uses Sleep Gas rarely, and produces a gas passively that stinks horribly, which is what knocked out the Incurseans. He‘s fought against Plant-Monsters before, openly stating he could control them, but the one he fought against happened to be far too large to control. Even then, he controlled what he could to do damage from the inside, so he’s not shy against controlling plant people.

King Teng‘s rather impressive, though. I doubt being able to hit Spirits allows you to hit Liquids, as they’re different types of Intangibility, so I doubt his own NPI could counter out Swampfires. I also doubt summoning Fire will do much against Swampfire, who commonly tosses around Fire like a baseball. His Regen’s very impressive, and Swampfires AP likely won’t take him down due to it, making Plant Control all the more likely. And Swamp has a massive speed advantage, as in he could likely dodge anything Teng throws at him, and Teng doesn’t resist plant control.

Spirit - They were among the most abstract and ethereal concepts of the world, inherently holding the most mysterious knowledge within them. They were the profound and mysterious totems, the distillation of the power of the heaven and earth., They had the strength to transcend the mortal to immortality, and possessed the knowledge of the fundamental essence of the universe. To use it one needs to understand what time and space are, what use they have, why they exist, what meanings do they carry, and why they matter.

Also, one is being able to fight and one is resting to having your soul being destroyed by any attack a guy does

Like I said above as long as his mind comprehends a thing, he can create and visualize it going from material things to immaterial things like thunderbolts, winds, fire, spiritual beings, dragons, etc. As long as he can comprehend it and understand, anything Teng visualize will be created.

The fire needed to kill Teng was from the Sun Spirit of Zhong Yue which heat can vaporize lakes and a mountain. Hot enough that it can vaporize spirtual beings.

If the speed is not equalized Swampfire likely will blitz but Teng has higher durability which can be increased by Yuling pills and even by becoming his true form. He also can become the Ming King and use Ba Ji Slaughtering Array: All weapons will cross together to form the array, it will combine the focused power of all weapons into one: Ba Ji Hammer Strike, Ba Ji Saber Cut, Ba Ji Sword Slash, Shield Strike, Ba Ji Sword Hook. Can also use the Ba Ji Slaughtering Array into sword arrays, shield arrays, hammer arrays, hook arrays, and whip arrays – undergoing a seemingly infinite number of transformations to create a defensive area around for any situation.

If SF is intangible, the array doesn’t matter for offense.
Being able to fight the other guy does matter since he won’t be caught off guard by the soul breaking attempt. Flight gives him to mobility to dodge.
Unless he has shown resistance to lower Also I don’t see how it is on every hit.
SF scales above the feat so Teng really isn’t more durable.
I will check to see the Fire Feats. But considering the size of the fire blast and the fact that Ben can fly, the fire is gonna hit. Also unless he has shown resistance to weaker fire, this should still hurt him. Also I heard he has plant control, that probably g

Like I said he resist Zhong Yue's Sun Spirit which he cultivated near the Sun itself (the sun in this verse, just one ray of sunburst, vaporize planets). Pretty hot. He had to bring his strongest attack at that moment where he created a mini sun and melted the entire Sacret Mountain plus King Teng to defeat him and he almost survived.

Teng's danmaku is in several hundreds if not in thousands since weaker cultivators can create thousands of attack at the same time.

King's Ming array can block any attack be them material or immaterail. Every dog and chicken can attack the soul and destroy it, everyone has immaterail attack at the level of a Yuan Shen and the array still blocks them.

At first you said that it took the SS to kill him and now you say that he resisted it? The profile also states he is straight up weak to fire and you helped write it.

Also if you are just scaling the Danmaku to others did he actually use it and nobody mentioned the number or is it just a thing he could do in theory? If he just used it and the number was compared to others, good. If he used

The Ming can block anything. Immediate NLF right there. Blocking immaterial things doesn’t mean much since Ben’s stuff is just big fire. It doesn’t seem to be a forcefield of sorts so it should have holes unless I just missed anything on the profile. The fire should just go past the shields honestly considering the size and flight giving him more avenues of attack.

I don’t see how everything being able to use soul strikes means that he will immediately.

Because all attacks within the verse (most of them) attack the Yuan Shen which is formed from the Soul and Spirit. And ZY's Great Sun Fire Art attack the body+Yuan Shen.

The entire cultivation system revolves around Yuan Shen which needs to be cultivated to become a God.

90% of time their attacks hit the body+yuan shen.

All attack (most of them.)-you
So most as in not all of them. You should have to prove it for this particular character then.

The bit for spirit makes it seem like an active technique. They point out the grasshoppers weak spirit and plan to target that and Zhong does the flashy anime thing where he yells the special attack, which is the soul manip before attacking. So it seems more active and not something they would start with immediately considering that they had to go out of the way to talk about it with the hopper.

It's thought activated since they are the Yuan Shen itself as it's their soul, you don't need to yell, to intonate or the like to use your hand. It's a part of their being. Like I said multiple times. That's how the verse works since they use the spirits in concordance with themselve when fighting so it will attack the soul as they attack the Yuan Shen which is the galvanization of the Spirit (abstract thing) and Soul.

And King Teng can counter most if not all powers Swampfire has thanks to his Visualizaiton. By equaling the speed, it's 100% victory for him as only speed and lifting strenght did the Alien have over him.

You do realize that asking to prove this is the equivalent of asking a Naruto supporter to prove his ninjas use chakra in their jutsus......

Just wanna say that ultimate Swampfire is unscathed by 352 megatons but has no regen. Swampfire is a bit above 352 megatons and his regen might get downgraded to High-Mid. I also don’t think the Omnitrix protects against soul hax (it could with the failsafe but that’s isn’t allowed here), Ben does have experience witt this kind of thing tho

Last edited:
I cannot vouch much for Ben’s skill.
I can, Ben was able to skillstomp Vilgax with Diamondhead who himself can fight a planetary army of ectonurites (Ghostfreak’s species) for weeks without getting possessed while only having one glove with NPI which arguable might not even work against them and only having a minor resistance to possession (it takes a while to fully possess him). Swampfire is a frequent alien so his skill should be comparable, Ultimate Swampfire less so although he did put up a brief fight with Vilgax (also his fire actually hurt Vilgax despite OS Vilgax being unscathed by Heatblast’s fire attacks who himself can become as hot as a supernova)

Ok so if the hotter then a supernova feat is valid then he should probably one-shot with fire.

Ben did not skillstomp Vilgax. He just overpowered him. Vilgax is consistently more skilled than Ben up until like, UA at best. Ben is more creative and unpredictable, which nets him his wins against Vilgax.

Wait Cal, unrelated question of all the 7-A Grass types who should I put up against these guys? I am thinking Dhelmise but I want your input.

This is not taking over, this is soul destruction. One hit is enough if the other party doesn't have any resistance.

His Ap currently is capped at that value so he's a lot inferior to King Teng who in the base has 461 Megatons. Then he has the yuling pills which increases his overall statistics and then he has his true form which increases further.

King Teng could fight with Zhong Yue and only lost cause Zhong's first spirit is the Sun Spirit otherwise he would have won. In no way can Swampfire content with Zhong Yue in a skill match up.

Zhong's Skill Feats

Zhong's feat is more impressive than anything Swamfire has shown by fire standards on Ben 10 while Swampfire just scales.

Ben did not skillstomp Vilgax. He just overpowered him. Vilgax is consistently more skilled than Ben up until like, UA at best. Ben is more creative and unpredictable, which nets him his wins against Vilgax.
DH isn’t as strong as Vilgax in the scaling since full size Humungousaur is above him who got punched into the ground earlier. I’m talking about what he did where he dodged all of Vilgax’s attacks earlier on before he used his finishing move which should actually scale above Vilgax, but he wouldn’t have been able to do that if it weren’t for his skill. Heck Ben himself says: “You’re in trouble Vilgax, I’ve had a lot of practice with this one.” Also if you wanna go the “creativity and unpredictability route” then Ben is still creative and unpredictable enough with a single alien to match Vilgax’s skill so it generally comes down to the same thing in matches.

This is not taking over, this is soul destruction. One hit is enough if the other party doesn't have any resistance.

His Ap currently is capped at that value so he's a lot inferior to King Teng who in the base has 461 Megatons. Then he has the yuling pills which increases his overall statistics and then he has his true form which increases further.

King Teng could fight with Zhong Yue and only lost cause Zhong's first spirit is the Sun Spirit otherwise he would have won. In no way can Swampfire content with Zhong Yue in a skill match up.

Zhong's Skill Feats

Zhong's feat is more impressive than anything Swamfire has shown by fire standards on Ben 10 while Swampfire just scales.
Fair.

Diamondhead being unscathed by 352 megatons is on his page and Ult. Swampfire scales.

Fair I guess. Visualization can counter vines than can restrict Class M’s I suppose? How does he counter plant manipulation tho?

Ben’s aliens have more impressive AP feats than King Teng while he just scales. You see how that reasoning doesn’t work?

I talk about this transformation. I said in the first post that only two things that Swampfire has above its speed and lifting Strenght and he lost the speed by equalizing it.

King Teng is above Zhong at that moment in story thats why he has higher in True form. He lost just because the Fire Spirit was his counter.

He can counter it since he can create any element he can visualize, hes more versatile.

King Teng need just one atrack to kill while Swampfire more. Also, not sure since Im on Phone rn but Swampfire doesnt have NPI, right? Because even if King Teng would be immobilized his Yuan Shen can still fight and it will just need to destroy the Soul.

HB?

He scales above him in durability so he should resist for a while. At the same time, Swampfire can't resist any attack from King Teng because it will destroy the soul.

Looking now at Swamfire profile again, he doesn't have NPY so he can't even interact with the Yuan Shen.

Also, this should be put on hold as there is a CRT going on and likely in the next days upgrade the entire power set of all RoH characters, for King Teng being added: Surface Scaling, Flying, Absorption of any energy/element/techniques, Shapeshifting, Instinctive Reaction, another type of passive Aura, abstract existence for the Yuan Shen, Astral Projection, Information Analysis, and Mind Manipulation.

HB = Heatblast

Does he? Being unscathed by 352 megatons sounds better than just being above 461. Can he even think properly while being continuously blasted?

I mean he just needs to kill King Teng who he can interact with and not his aura or whatever right?

Oh Ben 10 is getting upgraded or downgraded in AP so it’s now or never.

His base is 461 Megaton, with the pills he gets even higher, and in his true form, he is massively above his base form. Since it goes Pills < King Ming Art < True Form.

I mean sure but why would he have time to amp? Fight starts and he gets blasted at. He either dodges or dies, taking pills ain't gonna end well for him most likely.

Same thing can be said for King Teng: fight starts and he will destroy the soul and win. While Teng can dodge but Swampfire can't since his soul is attacked not the physical body.

Back