• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest plant for every tier. (Celebration 3/3)

I agree it's last key not being a tree, but the first two are just possessed trees. I mean, the trees are planet sucking, but still.
I mean, the Juubi doesn't have the properties or the appearance of one.

I always thought that the Divine tree and the Ten tailed beast were a separate being.

I will add all of those later but we may need Swamp Thing vs The one of the other tier 6 reps later.

Should I do big treant vs Shinju/ Possibly Swamp Thing?

Wait I thought controlling plants was Swamp Things Thing too. So I guess Treant Takes top spot?

Well, Swamp Thing too commands all the plants of the world, and possibly of the universe, thanks to his being an avatar of The Green, the extradimensional life force of all plants. In Injustice it isn't explained much of The Green's nature (although it's implied that the death of all plants will cause the death of The Green) , but the concept is the same.
I don't know if the Treant can perform a massively superior and advanced form of Command Plant, but from the provided description it isn't much compared to what ST can do, or at least nothing so strong to bend ST's will

Last edited:
Its powers are more about survival than about killing, so the digimon can probably grab some pieces of it, get the hang of its "code" and then just beat it.

I will add them later. I will wait for the Champ/Ultimate forms because they will probably get an AP rework.

Pikmin actually aren't all equal if all pikmin fought yellow is last electricity manipulation isn't combataplicale so they have nothing, blue has a acid resistant giving them incon with white, red white has more options but it is stronger and could beat rock but it won't, white technically has a wincon against rock and beats everything below it, winged pikmin mobility, purple the strongest pikmin and vibration manipulation is helpful, rock only white's rarely used acid and red's fire which is also never really used can harm them.

They all aren’t far enough apart and plenty could take a high spot, no point in splitting hair.

Makes sense but I never had anything against multi characters ties. It just never came up yet.

Peashooter and Snow Pea might have a chance against some of the D&D plants that lack anti-plant hax. I mostly put them up their for their hax resistance.

Wouldn’t The Fire one be better? I forgot his name though he was the fire swamp plant man.

Back