• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but more than likely Deep Sea king wasn't attacking with all he got as when he actually attacks with all he got against a 100% Puri Puri Prisoner it damages him far more than his casual strikes did even if we argue that he was tired after the attack rush his durability shouldn't go lower than his 50% power atleast

https://********.org/chapter/67494/30

@Tetsu I've made some incomplete webcomic scaling. What do you thing? By the way, this excludes hero perfection stuff, because that's clearly based on the manga.

Btw I wanted to ask that where did Darkshine got the shimmer ability from? I dont remember any statement saying that Darkshine can reflect back attacks or anything like that? I checked OPM wiki and it linked me to OPM perfection hero one but I dont know if shimmer was stated in it or anywhere in manga/webocomic at all but he definately didn't deflect Garou Cross fang dragon slayer fist he blocked them through his muscles so I dont know where shimmer comes from?

Only statement we have is that Darkshine trained his muscles in different way than PPP and TTM nothing stating that he can deflect them

Here is Darkshine blocking Garou cross fang dragon slayer fist

20191209 172050

For the meteor the databook gave it a diameter of 100 or 200 meters and said it was made of a dense material. So assuming iron and the common speed for a daylight meteor I ended up getting a High 7-A result.

For Boros's CSRC, the webcomic actually says the same thing as the manga. It's just that the fan translation got the dialogue jumbled up.

ByAsura said:
@Tetsu I've made some incomplete webcomic scaling. What do you thing? By the way, this excludes hero perfection stuff, because that's clearly based on the manga.
If you want I could make a image of the raw with a translation provided for the High 6-A rating when I get home.

For the planet calc, I don't really agree with the higher ends. Why assume the moon's are IRL moon sized and that the planet is larger? It could easily be the other way around, especially in the anime which gave the planet 9 more moon's than the manga.

Qawsedf234 said:
For the meteor the databook gave it a diameter of 100 or 200 meters and said it was made of a dense material. So assuming iron and the common speed for a daylight meteor I ended up getting a High 7-A result.

For Boros's CSRC, the webcomic actually says the same thing as the manga. It's just that the fan translation got the dialogue jumbled up.
Data books for the manga aren't inherently valid for the webcomic.

I have a sneaking suspicion people judge the webcomic by what the manga does.

Yeah the meteor stuff doesn't apply to the webcomic (although the webcomic translation buffed the intended figure afaik).

As for Boros he word for word says the exact same thing in both mediums in Japanese.

Webcomic and Manga

• Õà¿Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéƵö¥ÒüíÞ▓┤µºÿÒééÒéìÒü¿ÒééµÿƒÒü«Þí¿ÚØóÒéƵÂêÒüùÚúøÒü░ÒüùÒüªÒéäÒéìÒüå
  • will fire all of my energy and blow away you and this planet's surface.

Anyone watched the latest Season 2 Special? Mumen Rider got a couple of legit superhuman strength feats in it beyond just "Surviving geatting beat up".

I swear when Saitama got angry at them and the ground started shaking i thought for half a second that Saitama was causing earthquakes with his literal anger lol

Btw Atomic Samurai confirms that Bang took damage versus Melzalgald sooo

And what should Atomic Samurai and Bang get for scaring birds and fish with their aura? Limited fear aura?

SuperAPM said:
What did he do?
He along with Chain n' Toad were fighting a like Tiger-level monster on a lake. They were both able to tackle and throw the monster to the ground, even if the monster quickly reversed the situation and it was they who ended up crashing down, and later Mumen Rider was able to tackle the monster underwater by himself, pushing him a few feet and actively holding onto him as he swam and slammed through a bunch of rocks.

I think that this is the first time in the franchise where Mumen Rider has been depicted as having unambiguous superhuman strength beyond his durability which is always something that can be waved-off as plot armor.

He has one feat in an audio book where he makes a Tiger or Wolf level threat grunt in pain a few seconds after laughing off a couple pistol shots. Though he basically gets one shot after iirc.

My area said:
Btw I wanted to ask that where did Darkshine got the shimmer ability from?...............
Can someone answer me this if they are free as I am legit curious where Darkshine shimmer comes from and if possible scans for shimmer

Idk if we take this as canon or not, but in the new season 2 ova it's confirmed that bang was damaged by the attack he recieved from melz

One offhanded mention of the fact from a non-canon piece of material is hardly what I'd call "1001 proofs" that he's 7-A.

Where the hell is this even mentioned, I've seen the episode of them fishing in the lake and I never saw it stated. They talk about it and how unfortunate it must be for Iaian to have lost his arm, but that seemed to be the extent of it. Presuming I only watched a copy with like half the material in it, can someone link me to the full episode?

SuperAPM said:
One offhanded mention of the fact from a non-canon piece of material is hardly what I'd call "1001 proofs" that he's 7-A.
Where the hell is this even mentioned, I've seen the episode of them fishing in the lake and I never saw it stated. They talk about it and how unfortunate it must be for Iaian to have lost his arm, but that seemed to be the extent of it. Presuming I only watched a copy with like half the material in it, can someone link me to the full episode?
I was refering to all the proof i previously said

OVAs, unless there's evidence ONE wrote them, wouldn't be considered primary evidence. Even then there's a chance Bang may not be 7-A if there isn't established Rover scaling in the upcoming chapters (as in, evidence that Rover scales to Goketsu).

Can someone answer me this if they are free as I am legit curious where Darkshine shimmer comes from and if possible scans for shimmer

If it exists it would be in this page

Ok, so I've just seen the full OVA, here's the episode for those that want to watch it....

AS does not outright say Melz hurt Bang, what he essentially says is "come on, that attack had to have hurt a little bit, yeah?" and Bang's response can basically be summed up as "Meh, whatever." The only indication of actual damage was Bang's back ache, which was primarly caused by his aging body and a lack of proper workout. Melz's whack was essentially equivalent to someone spraining a muscle whilst playing sports due to not stretching before hand. Which is why I say he only did "negligible damage".

Whilst the material is obviously non-canon already, by itself it doesn't even support the idea that Melz actually did substantial damage, instead just being speculation on AS's part.

I like the confirmation that Atomic Samurai gets massages from Okamataichi lol

Could the newest OVA yield any increases in AP, Speed, or Durability for Mumen Rider? He has a pretty good showing against an underwater monster that creates massive splashes in the water when they are fighting it.

Qawsedf234 said:
If it exists it would be in this page
We wouid just need someone to translate this and even if its there in the guidebook can we really assume Darkshine for having shimmer ability when nothing in manga or webcomic says anything about it since if it doesn't exists that means removal of attack reflection from his page but thanks for answering

Shouldn't Saitama have accelerated development via one-shotting his self from yesterday?

There's also this statement, if this accounts for anything: " ...or could the you of tomorrow beat you today? Instead of giving in, just move forward. ".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back