• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She is an esper, not a magician lol and OPM's esper hax has always been "limited" compared to Mob Psycho's even in the webcomic.
ONE still running the gag: Fck your overcomplicated abilities here's the basic stuff

In reality they could do pretty much anything just like Saitama did.

She is an esper, not a magician lol and OPM's esper hax has always been "limited" compared to Mob Psycho's even in the webcomic.
I think Tatsumaki can definitely do everything Mob can do. She just hasn't been able to show it.

Out of context, but...
ngl, god's future profile has a lot of potential, the dimensional slash was called one of god's powers, which makes me think that we could see other characters with god's powers in the future. And all these powers for obvious reasons should be in God's profile.

Out of context, but...
ngl, god's future profile has a lot of potential, the dimensional slash was called one of god's powers, which makes me think that we could see other characters with god's powers in the future. And all these powers for obvious reasons should be in God's profile.
If he's tier 2 he has a lot of potential to be one of the strongest non smurfs

Back